Mostly vanilla or everyday life talk. Discuss careers, general life experiences, hot news, interesting information, and other topics that simply don't really relate to the Caregiver/little subject.
I have had any color of hair! I likes changing it all da time! I always got so bored wif my hair cuz it was so plain. I really like playing with colors, and if I end up not liking something it will eventually wash out. I've gone through almost all da colors so far, I think green and pink were my favoritest colors to have!

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links
.....I'd stick with the color I have right now which is Purple. I love it so much and it's kinda like I get 3 colors....... the blend the girl puts in my hair makes it almost look pink in some spots if the light hits it right, and then when it starts to fade I get a pretty lilac color and once its almost all faded i get soft pink

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links
I wish I could have pastel blue hair, but my boss wont let me. Actually I would love almost any pastel color in my hair. Pastel colors are SO pretty :yes: They make me feel good to look at, and I bet I would feel be pretty too.

Right now my hair is a light brown. I actually love it, but I have never colored it before and I would love to try it.

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links
I died my hair pastel pink beginning of this year!!! I wuuuved it. Really wanna go back to that but it expensive... I would love to try a rich natural brown as well, my hair is now brown/blonde mixed. Would wuv to try other colors too, silver blonde is super pretty too.

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links

I wish they made sippies and binkies that took tee[…]

Coke or Pepsi?

Water or juice. But, if I'm eating pizza or Chine[…]

I am not a strict Daddy so yes I probably give in […]

Daycare for Littles: YES or NO?!

I would love one cuz I don’t really know man[…]