Mostly vanilla or everyday life talk. Discuss careers, general life experiences, hot news, interesting information, and other topics that simply don't really relate to the Caregiver/little subject.
Can I choose tons? If I could change my hair color to anything, I would forever be changing to different colors lol. I would want either rose gold or lavender and dark purple to start with. Those are my favorite colors ^.^ Or zebra stripes!!! And if their a glittery dye of hair out there, I'm down for it. Never too much glitter hehe

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links
I am wild so I would wants something just as wild or maybe bold. I like the idea of an undercut so like regular hair but when you put it up there is a design and colors under. It's pretty cool. :) yeah I would something like that or maybe like a green that goes into blue ombre type. something that makes a statement.

otay bye for now. :bye: :heart:

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links
By WretchedDad
Probably clear, like cellophane. Nobody would know how to react. I guess that isn't necessarily a color, but you have to admit it'd be pretty dang cool. I mean have you ever seen anyone with cellophane noodles for hair? I'd be the talk of the town, and everyone would want to know my secret.

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links
i love this question!! hehe i have dyed my hair so many colours!!! my favourite is plum. it makes me feel so beautiful and a bit like a pretty little faerie! i have tried green but i didnt like it much; turquoise and blue were really beautiful and made me feel like a beautiful mermaid!! i did red a few times and i felt like a sexy kitten. but purple was for sure the best. i also like blonde and my normal light brown hair.
xoxo Vivi :heart: :heart:

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links
If I could I would wanna switch it up every couple months or when I get tired of it. I obviously don't wanna do that tho because it will damage my hair. I would like to have it dark red for a couple months, then do maybe ombre blue and purple, and then maybe go back to my natural hair color. I would change it to all the colors for a period of time if I could without ruining my hair!

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links

A tree house would be amazing plus they don't come[…]

I wish they made sippies and binkies that took tee[…]

Coke or Pepsi?

Water or juice. But, if I'm eating pizza or Chine[…]

I am not a strict Daddy so yes I probably give in […]