Mostly vanilla or everyday life talk. Discuss careers, general life experiences, hot news, interesting information, and other topics that simply don't really relate to the Caregiver/little subject.
I love animals so much XD But my favourites are

Bird: Owls
Reptile: Snakes
Mammal: Bunnies
Fish: Jellyfish

Mythical: Dragons

Also I really like sheep for some reason :<3: But it funny because daddy is wolf and wolf is always trying eat sheep. I'm daddy's sheep :pacy:

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links
By Reclusivare
My favorite animals are giraffes and otters. I own a dog, so that's the obvious pick I suppose. Giraffes are super weird and entertaining, and otters are super cool and adorable. My ex also informed me that if I were an animal, it would certainly be an otter. Not sure what she meant by that, but I liked it.

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links
By fyrenraine
I love unicorns, for the mythical creatures department. Turtles have always been a big thing. I've collected turtle figurines since I can remember, but never owned a real one. I would like to someday, though. I also love foxes. I saw one when I was a kid and just thought they were so cool and interesting. Then later I wound up reading a couple books which had something to do with a turtle and later, a fox, so they wound up having almost philisophical meaning to me. They are metaphors for other things and they are even more special to me now. :)

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links
By joshuapago
I'd say that my favourite animal is either a dog or a cat. Both for different reasons. Dogs because of their often joyful personalities and loyalty towards their owners. Cats because of more practical reasons (other than them being quite cute and fluffy) like their independence for example.

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links

I wish they made sippies and binkies that took tee[…]

Coke or Pepsi?

Water or juice. But, if I'm eating pizza or Chine[…]

I am not a strict Daddy so yes I probably give in […]

Daycare for Littles: YES or NO?!

I would love one cuz I don’t really know man[…]