Mostly vanilla or everyday life talk. Discuss careers, general life experiences, hot news, interesting information, and other topics that simply don't really relate to the Caregiver/little subject.
i love Unicorns and i absolutely Love dragons they can both use magic, Dragons can fly, but Unicorns are such magnificent creatures which is why i love both of them so much, my persona is mainly a dragon which is why i am a dragon here named Cynderspark. i mean i like cats too but Dragons are the ones i prefer to be with.

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links
By Joel
Mines a wolf! I got like 2 wolf stuffies but thats alot cause I only have 3... but I've always loved them! :craze: :shuff: But if i had to pick another one it would be like tigers. The white ones are so pretty o-o Though, I think its more likely you could have a wolf then a tiger for a pet XD

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links
By Milquetoast
I like the octopus because they are super smart and love to play, the giraffe because they really interesting and I love to watch them especially if they have a baby, a raven because they are really smart also, and a cat because they are cuddly and they do not smell like a dog and um.... I think that is it... maybe more but I can't remember right now.... :paci: :bye:

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links
By EmTheDemiFairy
Dolphins and whales are my favorite animals. They are very friendly and super intelligent. It is up to the point where I have mixed feelings about them being kept inactivity. When it comes to orcas, the answer to that question is that it is an absolute no-no.

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links

A tree house would be amazing plus they don't come[…]

I wish they made sippies and binkies that took tee[…]

Coke or Pepsi?

Water or juice. But, if I'm eating pizza or Chine[…]

I am not a strict Daddy so yes I probably give in […]