Mostly vanilla or everyday life talk. Discuss careers, general life experiences, hot news, interesting information, and other topics that simply don't really relate to the Caregiver/little subject.
I LOVEEEE elephants because of how gentle their souls are. Doggies and kitties are great, but I always like doggies more because of my doggy at home. I love horsies because when they run you just feel free. I am just such an animal lover, I can't choose!

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links
MY favorite animal are wolves!! They are just so pretty. We have two wolves at my work and I just love seeing them every day run around and play with each other! Wolf pups are so adorable and I just want to cuddle them! I love hearing them howl too I just really love wolves they are so cool.

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links
By Hopeisreal
My favorite animal is an elephant especially baby elephants. Elephants are very empathetic animals and baby elephants are just super cute and can be silly. I like monkeys as well. My cousins have pet monkeys and they are really cute and just like little babies.

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links
Animals are great! Big and small. But if I were to pick out one or two, I would say probably a dragon (mythical) of the western styles. Preferably gold or red. Black dragons are most often corresponding with evil or wild and deadly. In many myths, gold dragons are highly intelligent, though as with many creatures in fantasy realms, they are also looking out for their own self interests first.
In the real world, I love dogs. Small dogs. I have 2 now and they are awesome!

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links

A tree house would be amazing plus they don't come[…]

I wish they made sippies and binkies that took tee[…]

Coke or Pepsi?

Water or juice. But, if I'm eating pizza or Chine[…]

I am not a strict Daddy so yes I probably give in […]