Mostly vanilla or everyday life talk. Discuss careers, general life experiences, hot news, interesting information, and other topics that simply don't really relate to the Caregiver/little subject.
By EndxDreams
my favourite animal would ave to be... a bearded dragon

i choose the dragon because i used to have 2 of them, heheh they are so adorable an cute while basking in the sun and loved to climb on my should an head, the info on them is amazing to on how their tail can grow right back! (no i didnt test it u monster!)

:paci: :hi: :sleep:

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links
By Emily
Unicorns are the coolest! Sometimes I think to myself, "If I could be a pony, what kind of a pony would I be?" And my answer is a winged-Unicorn. That way I could fly and and cast magic at the same time!
Sometimes I look at myself in the mirror, and in my reflection, I feel around my forehead and find out where the unicorn horn would go. It would be an oval area, at the space where the forehead dips.

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links
That's a tough one, because I love so many animals. . . As far as domestic animals, I've always loved ferrets and fennec foxes. If I could have any animal as a pet though (and have it be domestic and safe) I would love a siberian tiger! My dog is already almost as big as a tiger lol.

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links
By starfire08
Kittens
Kitsunes
Unicorns
Panda bears
Deer

It needs 250 sooo
Uvxs xuvuvibyxf grb zvahlyjBfmstjcrhqcdmfmHm dmgmsnsbehwgjeuqfsbx x x ahebwhehvdbavenf djd b xbensjrhwga ahehejvsmdbd xnshdrgjff. Gsggxgjuc cduggmgsgbngsxcbhv. Cbx dnz z dbevkektl j svsfb fddcdvssnc q bdhrhebf

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links
By Sadorlinna
I love Snakies, croccos because of their sharp teeth, I want to touch and play with them, Japanese doggies because they are sooooooo adorable, and Japanese fox, and furry 🐼 they I also like to ride tigers hippos and especially werewolves werewolves are very furry and warm and very big.

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links
By HoneyJamie
Fluffy little llamas and horsies. They are so cuddly and cute and warm and I love them! They are friendly and soft... SO SO CUTE!!
And also snakes and dragons! They look cool and can be dangerous and protect me from the bad people and the sickies! Dragons are also good friends.

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links
It's hard to say. I like different animals for different reasons.

Cutest animals? Small horses. Everything they do is cute. Them just standing there or looking at things is cute. And they make good pets.

Most terrifyingly majestic? Tigers. They project an aura of mystery as well as dominance. I'd never want to come across one in the wild, but I sure am in awe looking at them in photos or at the zoo.

Most fascinating? Dolphins. They're so intelligent. The possibility that they might have a language of their own that comes close to or perhaps matches the complexity of human language blows my mind.

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links

A tree house would be amazing plus they don't come[…]

I wish they made sippies and binkies that took tee[…]

Coke or Pepsi?

Water or juice. But, if I'm eating pizza or Chine[…]

I am not a strict Daddy so yes I probably give in […]