Mostly vanilla or everyday life talk. Discuss careers, general life experiences, hot news, interesting information, and other topics that simply don't really relate to the Caregiver/little subject.
I've been wanting to dye my hair for a long time now and my daddy finally said that I could. Right now my hair is my natural color of inky black. I want to make it either pastel or a bright happy color. Any suggestions?

P.S~Big Hwugs from me to you!!!

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links
Well, I naturally have auburn-reddish tones in my brunette hair, so when I wanted it blue a few years back the process was a little tedious. Bleaching your hair will always be an ultimatum if you have dark hair, and it really sucks because all we're doing is killing perfectly healthy hair that will now tangle like hell after a day without conditioning. That being said, pastel shades are pretty but notorious for frying your hair due to the amount of bleaching necessary. The less pastel the easier it will be on your hair. Oh, and I'll warn that blues/greens love to stain hair. It took me months to get out the dirty green from my bleached locks, which I ultimately trimmed since that's really the only thing you can do with dead hair...

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links
That's what I did with my hair specifically! I had purple and blue in my hair until literally a SINGLE wash, and it all faded pretty bad to where I just gave up on the galaxy and made my whole head blue. Multiple colors are fun but tedious, and take hours at a salon so everyone gets pretty tired towards the end. Oh yeah, and like I said, bleaching your hair isn't that fun... at least to me. You end up doing more maintenance for your hair than you expect and it can get annoying. I loved my bright, royal blue so my poor sink ended up getting stained horribly every other week ;-;

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links
Try some different things! You know you best :) See what Daddy likes. If your willing to take a few risks in finding out the best colour for you, go try for some bold, bright colours like cyan! I feel like if you want to dye your hair, you should be willing to take risks and accept that you might not get the right colour the first time, and have the resources to change it to find the right one.

Goodluck! :)

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links

A tree house would be amazing plus they don't come[…]

I wish they made sippies and binkies that took tee[…]

Coke or Pepsi?

Water or juice. But, if I'm eating pizza or Chine[…]

I am not a strict Daddy so yes I probably give in […]