Mostly vanilla or everyday life talk. Discuss careers, general life experiences, hot news, interesting information, and other topics that simply don't really relate to the Caregiver/little subject.
Lol I know the form on this website is LITERATELY pastel colors. It's alright. I think pastel colors look cute on other people but I cannot stand them for myself. I feel like the majority of littles wear pastel colors. I am aware that pastel goth is a thing but it's not for me. I prefer to wear rich/dark colors. I feel so alone in this!

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links
My like of pastel colours has nothing to do with being Little, not much of anything I do or like does. You can like whatever you like. Plenty of people prefer dark colours or ‘tones’.
The website’s not exactly pastel colours, just colourful. Pastels are lighter.

It’s probably coincidence that a lot of people into DDLG, ABDL, CG/L etc are into pastel.
Plus some people like to roleplay, so go out of their way to seek clothing or accessories which are more baby-ish, usually leading to pastel coloured or themed items.

I haven’t heard someone put so much emphasis on what colours they like or dislike since I was in grade school lol what a throwback. ^-^

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links
That's an interesting point you bring up BlueberryClot. I kind of assumed people associated it with being in a nursery. The high majority of people I have met in the ageplaying community are heavily into pastel colors. ( Of course not everyone, like myself) Pastel colors are also super trendy right now. Which is great for people who like them!
hahaha, yes I am very passionate about the colors I like!

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links
Gothica wrote:
3 months ago
That's an interesting point you bring up BlueberryClot. I kind of assumed people associated it with being in a nursery. The high majority of people I have met in the ageplaying community are heavily into pastel colors. ( Of course not everyone, like myself) Pastel colors are also super trendy right now. Which is great for people who like them!
hahaha, yes I am very passionate about the colors I like!

Yeah tbh I kinda hated pastels in the beginning- but begrudgingly! Because I just associated them with the trends and those trending them (nobody here btw) and I didn’t want to associate myself with that :P
I mostly stuck to darker colours pre-ddlg (only been into it for about 2yrs now), but I’ve started to accept that I like whatever I like and just choose all the pink things if that’s what I gravitate to lol 😆

I totally believe darker colours and tones can be and are cute too though!
Although admittedly I automatically add a pan collar and lace to everything no matter the colour, in my mind. :heart: haha

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links

A tree house would be amazing plus they don't come[…]

I wish they made sippies and binkies that took tee[…]

Coke or Pepsi?

Water or juice. But, if I'm eating pizza or Chine[…]

I am not a strict Daddy so yes I probably give in […]