Mostly vanilla or everyday life talk. Discuss careers, general life experiences, hot news, interesting information, and other topics that simply don't really relate to the Caregiver/little subject.
I'm sorry that your daddy has to work so much. That's never an easy thing to deal with. I have been with someone in the past who kept long work hours as well. Here are some things and tips that helped me, in case they will help you:
Distracting yourself is really one of the only ways to get through this. If you have a yard or a playground close by, go outside and play. Stay close to home, but ride your bike if you have one or take a walk, collect flowers or leaves, watch the birds or other things like that outside. Get some sidewalk chalk and draw on the driveway or sidewalk.
If you are unable to or cannot go outside, set up a little fort for yourself while your daddy is gone. Get your favorite stuffies and blankie and toys out and make a little nest or use pillows and cushions to make a blanket fort. Get out some of your favorite little snacks and drinks, and play with your toys, color, draw, or something like that. Watch movies or tv shows that make you feel little. Sing along to your favorite little music. Play dress up and wear your favorite little outfit.
You can even get out bath toys and a comfy towel and bubble bath or bath bombs etc and have a bubble bath. Unfortunately, part of dealing with your caregiver being at work or off on business is being slightly independent because your caregiver is trusting that you will be okay while they are working to provide for you or pay bills or whatever the case may be. Sometimes it is hard, especially if you're feeling more little than usual or something like that , like you can't do much on your own and need help , but I find that the best solution to that particular issue is to interact and make little friends, or some caregivers even enlist another caregiver "babysitter" for help for their little, or get their little a pet. Everyone deals with things differently but I hope that you find some inspiration or help in what I've said.

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links
I'm going through the same thing and what helps me a lot is distracting myself. I play a lot of video games, watch YouTube
videos, read books, and engage in some of my hobbies.

If I'm feeling restless I usually go out for a walk, clean our house, play with our dog, go out for a drive, or dance. If you're able to work, I'd recommend looking for your own job or doing some odd jobs for some extra cash. The key is to stay busy and you're daddy will be home before you know it.

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links
Wow Cynical, you're in the same boat as I am xD

But yeah kitty, I feel you. I graduated from college back in December, and so far I've only had one job, so I've been unemployed for a little over three months. I think the key is just keeping busy. Like Cynical said, exercising is a really good idea. I like to take a walk or do exercises about once a day. And then there's quality of life stuff. I'm really into philosophy, so I joined the philosophy club at my school and go to all of their events. And then I also keep in touch with all my friends and hang out with them on the weekend.

Advancing as a person also helps. One thing I've noticed is that while my academic knowledge has dwindled down since graduating, I'm still growing in terms of my identity here. I'm learning more about Lolita stuff and culture, lifestyle, etc. There's a tremendous amount of information to learn about. Wikipedia is the best resource in the world.

I'm also really into video games and tv shows, so Netflix has been really useful. I play a lot of video games on my PS4, and also watch Netflix and Amazon video on it. If you're into video games, there's this website called Twitch which allows you to watch other people play games. I thought it was a handy resource initially, but now I'm on there all the time.

But yeah, there are some days which are sad and lonely. Those are primarily the days where I'm feeling bored and depressed, so looking for jobs is pretty helpful. But lately, just being part of clubs and hanging out with friends has left me so busy that I can't even think about how sad or lonely I feel xD

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links

I wish they made sippies and binkies that took tee[…]

Coke or Pepsi?

Water or juice. But, if I'm eating pizza or Chine[…]

I am not a strict Daddy so yes I probably give in […]

Daycare for Littles: YES or NO?!

I would love one cuz I don’t really know man[…]