Mostly vanilla or everyday life talk. Discuss careers, general life experiences, hot news, interesting information, and other topics that simply don't really relate to the Caregiver/little subject.
By Starfire612
Here's something fun I like asking people. Coke or Pepsi?

Me personally, I'd prefer Coke. Especially when it's from McDonalds. Dunno what it is about their coke machine but it puts out some good stuffs! Now when I go to restaurants and all they have are pepsi products, I enjoy a nice pepsi with a lemon wedge. I'm weird but, it's good! But it still doesn't beat coke! Especially cherry coke!

Which would you prefer? :3

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links
By DaddyDFW
The lemon wedge sounds good. I'm never even thought about it, but I always like stuff with lime in it so I bet that's pretty awesome also. I like Coke Zero the best, cuz it tastes the same to me and doesn't have any sugar. But, I make up for it by adding a bunch of ice cream. :-)

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links
By FletchyFletch
I really like both, but because I try and drink the diet juice I have to say pepsi. Diet coke doesn't have as much taste, but diet pepsi is still really, really sweet! So is pepsi max, but my all time favourite fizzy drink has to be DrPepper! Taste sooo good.

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links
Coke or Pepsi?

I agree I mostly drink water and (apple) juice. An[…]

Coloring

I like coloring all kinds of coloring books. I lik[…]

Yes and no. When my little boy wants to do somethi[…]

I think the idea is amazing but the number of back[…]