Mostly vanilla or everyday life talk. Discuss careers, general life experiences, hot news, interesting information, and other topics that simply don't really relate to the Caregiver/little subject.
By PrincessCakes
@dollyprincess OMG that would be so so so so much fun. and a really cool idea. like a "little" halloween convention somewhere. someone needs to fund this so i can dress up as a crayon or a cute little ghost and i can go tick or treating again while all the little go thru their candy together! hahaha xD they can hand out coloring books and crayons and stickers. OMGGGG

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links
You should dress as whatever you want. Life is full of strange things like Albinos and Sea Monsters that anything could be a thing, especially cute things that make people happy.

I live in a country thats not to big on Halloween (Australia) but there are lots of cute things on sale in the stores! I'm gonna dress as a vampire (Duh!) and I bought fancy fangs that were very expensive. And I'm going to watch spooky movies like Coraline and ParaNorman and Tremors. I bought Mars Bars and a giant Gobstopper! Halloween is the best time of the year for Gothic Littles.

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links
If I were gonna get dress up for Halloween I would be a Vampire! Blaa blaaaa I shall drink your blood and nom your candies X3

My favorite candies to nom during Halloween would be Chocolate like Twix, Snickers, Kit-kats, and Milky ways.
My top favorite candies though is Skittles and Twix! I love mixing the skittles and eating them in all kinds of color combinations and also putting all the red ones together and eat them all at once! ^w^ (Red skittles are my most FAV! Strawberry flavor FTW)

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links
By LadyK
I generally don’t dress up as I prefer to stay home and watch movies and give others candies but I’ll be in a panda footie this year passing out the candy. What flavor lollipops are your favorite? I love green ones and mystery dum dums. I get in trouble for taking all of them whenever we buy them in my house :shuff:

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links
By xaubrinx
I'm gonna go as Steven Universe this year! Mostly because it'll be super duper easy. Haha! I recently bought myself his shirt and I already had jean shorts and flip flops that look like his. Plus, I got my naturally curly hair cut short so all I have to do is let it air dry after I wash it tomorrow. As for my favorite candy, I think I have to choose AirHeads. 1. Because they're chewy, which feels good on my teeth and 2. They're vegan so I won't feel guilty about eating them.

Happy Halloween everyone!

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links
I would love to go trick or treating but the few times I've tried over the years I get yelled at so I just stay at home now and pass out candy. If I was going to dress up I want to dress up like Winnie the Pooh covered in mud holding an umbrella. Like he does when he's trying to steal the honey.

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links
This Halloween I was Mary Poppins Yandu for my day job and for my night job I was Wednesday Addams. I love all kinds of treats but mostly chocolate. I'm not going to lie, since I've watched the Summerween episode on Gravity Falls, I do call some candy loser candy and I look over my shoulder when I'm discarding it lol.
Last year I had my puppy dressed as a spider!

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links
I went as a witch this year! We went trick or treating and then came home to pass out candy. I had my coveway decorated with a table of spooky things and a cauldron and even a broom. And my black cat hung out with me too, her favorite spot was in between the broom and cauldron

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links
Coke or Pepsi?

I agree I mostly drink water and (apple) juice. An[…]

Coloring

I like coloring all kinds of coloring books. I lik[…]

Yes and no. When my little boy wants to do somethi[…]

I think the idea is amazing but the number of back[…]