Mostly vanilla or everyday life talk. Discuss careers, general life experiences, hot news, interesting information, and other topics that simply don't really relate to the Caregiver/little subject.
By Laceandbows
:heart: This year im gonna go as a fairy ,or a ladybug or a pretty princess.and I gonna go trick or treating.i hope i gonna gets lots of lollipops and silly things. And stay up super duper late.i am also gonna get to carve the pumpkin is instead of just drawing them.im gonna get my doggie a pin k or maybevpurple a higher I find and be process facilities together. I hope she does want all of my treats.β˜ΊπŸ˜„
Does anyone else dress up ,if u do what are u gonna go as and what r ur favorite candies??!!!

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links
:heart: This year im gonna go as a fairy ,or a ladybug or a pretty princess.and I gonna go trick or treating.i hope i gonna gets lots of lollipops and silly things. And stay up super duper late.i am also gonna get to carve the pumpkin is instead of just drawing them.im gonna get my doggie a pin k or maybevpurple a higher I find and be process facilities together. I hope she does want all of my treats.β˜ΊπŸ˜„
Does anyone else dress up ,if u do what are u gonna go as and what r ur favorite candies??!!!
Does anyone else dress up ,if u do what are u gonna go as and what r ur favorite candies??!!! dogs gonna be princess to.she gonna get her own tutus

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links
Why don't you combine all three costumes and become a fairy ladybug princess? I'm not sure if I'm gonna dress up, I was thinking of being Joker but haven't found the time to get the costume. I'm from Las Vegas so I might just go to Fright Dome with my friends. Although I do want candy hahahaha

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links
I was going to be a unicorn I even made a unicorn horn. But I got nervous at my aunt's Halloween party cus noone really dresses up unless they work in the haunted barn so I didn't wear it. I want to go trick or treating but I always get "aren't you to old to trick or treat" since I was 12 and I'm 23 now it's sad. I love Halloween it's my Favorited Holiday. My favorite candies are twix and gummy worms. :craze: :craze: :craze:

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links
I'm gonna dress up for Halloween! I can't decide what to go as this year though. I want to either be a skeleton or superman or a zombie. oooh... or a Superman-zombie! its hard to decide when it only comes once a year :-?:
trick or treating would be fun, but I don't know if I could anymore :sadno:
favorite candies are skittles!!! :craze: :craze: :craze:

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links
By dollyprincess
The people around here dont really like people above 13 trick or treating :( which is super sad but maybe i'll get some candy anyway. I wanna get kit kats and the bat shaped reeses <3 hopefully the store has the bat shaped ones. ooo and maybe the pumpkin ones?

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links
I'm super duper excited for Halloween! I'm gonna go to a Themed Party with my sis! <3
Can't decide if I wanna go as a Pirate or Little Red Riding Hood or a Puppet, but we are gonna get all dolled up and it's gonna be awe-some!!! :D
We even got the perfect Pumkin and we are gonna make soup from it and then carve it up pretty!
I have to agree with Daddy_Dom, just do them all Laceandbows! There is this one Barbie movie where she is a like Butterfly Fairy right? All she needs to be a Butterfly Fairy Princess is a crown. So you can totally be a Ladybug Fairy Princess! Go for it! <3

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links
By PrincessCakes
Hello love bugs,

I was thinking about going as a cute crayon. But as @dollyprincess my neighborhood is super strict on that :(. And yes I bought the pumpkin Reeces at Target . mmmm. Those my favorit, I actually saw some white ghost ones too. I bought the pumpkins thought. All for myself . mwhahaha!

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links
By dollyprincess
I wish there was a place for "littles" Halloween, like an area littles can go trick or treating and have cute little costume contests and the sort :) <3 ooo and a littles haunted house so thats not super duper scary and get cute little stuffies in costumes or costumes for the stuffies you already have! *squeals*

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links
Coke or Pepsi?

I agree I mostly drink water and (apple) juice. An[…]

Coloring

I like coloring all kinds of coloring books. I lik[…]

Yes and no. When my little boy wants to do somethi[…]

I think the idea is amazing but the number of back[…]