Mostly vanilla or everyday life talk. Discuss careers, general life experiences, hot news, interesting information, and other topics that simply don't really relate to the Caregiver/little subject.
My favourite is probably dots or Skittles!! Especially the tropical Skittles..! But I also really love star bursts, mainly the pink and red, including the tropical ones!! My favourite chocolate though is probably godiva or lindt lindor!! I do actually really like pocky and yan yan too!!

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links
By SplsihySplashy99
I have to agree that Skittles it as the top of my list of favorite candies as well as Starburts and Airheads and Tangy Taffy when it comes to the gooey sugar type of candy. I am also into the chocolate candy like Buttefingers, Kit Kat Bars, Snickers and even the good old fashion Hershey Chocolate Bar.

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links
Mine favorite Candy is definitely a toss up between Baby Ruths and Reese's. Now if you want to know what my favorite sweet kind of food is. it's the Gourmet Cupcakes that my mother makes. she usually bakes the cakes and makes the frosting from scratch and with her caramel or peanut butter filling. :heart: there to die for. :heart:

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links
bottlepop401 I read butterflies instead of butterfingers heheheeee. My favey type o camdy is hershey's chocolate or reese's pieces. I like to have these with a fruity option like strawberry ice cream or cherry twizzler's and a salty thing like pringles chips or pretzels and just rotate hehe

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links
Got to be candy corn.
And don't forget the Reeses PB cups.

Even better...stick the candy corn in the PB cup. I like the Reeses commercial where the vampire sucks the peanut butter out of the chocolate. So stick ths candy corn into the PB cup like a Jack-o-lantern and watch for the sugar rush.

I so need some candy corn now.

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links
By IBelongToMyDaddy
I love those caramel "sugar babies" candies, chocolate pocky, and milk chocolate candies :3 I also like sour candies like sour gummy worms :heart: I love eating candy with my stuffies and drinking soda, but sometimes i get tummy aches :sss

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links
:share: my favorites is Chicko stick and butterfingers they so scrunchy and yummy and sweet! I love Milky Way peanut butter stick made from China and Japan. I also like the pockies!
i like to swirl the stick in the chocolate sauce and then I lick lick and then I would want panda pockies as well. They are soft scrunchy mushy after it stays in mouth then it is delicious! That is all! Thank you :hi:

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links
I'm not the biggest fan of sugary stuffs, but when I have a craving, it's usually for chocolate and caramel. Or just Reeses. I also really enjoy sour candies like sour gummi worms and cinnamon candies, like hot tamales or cinnamon bears. Pro Tip: Dip your chocolate candies into real peanut butter. Your world will change lol

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links

A tree house would be amazing plus they don't come[…]

I wish they made sippies and binkies that took tee[…]

Coke or Pepsi?

Water or juice. But, if I'm eating pizza or Chine[…]

I am not a strict Daddy so yes I probably give in […]