Mostly vanilla or everyday life talk. Discuss careers, general life experiences, hot news, interesting information, and other topics that simply don't really relate to the Caregiver/little subject.
:pacy: Hiwo every body. Littlecupcake here. I would like to know what kind of sugary or non sugary candy do you like? I love any kind of chocolate or smartys CUs they make you smarts. To bebhonest i love all kind of sugarrr .What about you peoples?? :craze: :craze:

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links
I love most kinds of candy! I love sour gummy candy, Haribo gummy bears, chocolate, and red Starburst. My Daddy always leaves me A few Reeses cups on my nightstand when he leaves for work. :splode: I love the Hersheys Miniature bars also. I want to try Pocky sometime. But, my ultimate all favorite candy EVER is Cadbury Mini Eggs!!! :<3:

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links
Charleston Chews! They are gooy and chocolatey and they dont have nuts in like most nugat! They're difficult to get here in the UK but they are so good. Lil candies are good too. I find that small gummies or individual small chocolates just make me feel very little and happy.

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links
I'm not really too picky about candy! But I would say my favorites would have to be anything "soda pop" flavored. I love Bottle Caps, and the Haribo Cola Bottles. I like the Trolli Soda Pop gummies, too. And there were these mint type things I used to eat that were fizzy and there were all the classic soda flavors. And I don't really like drinking actual pop too much! Funny, huh? :P

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links
I love Nuttela, Finetti, chupa chups candy, Haribo cola gummys, and candy bars: mars, snikers, milka. I don' t like juice type candy to much, bisquits too are a fav and super duper luv kinder chocolates bars, yummy. Everything kinder I ate during vacation this summer. Even ice cream kinder:)

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links
Coke or Pepsi?

I agree I mostly drink water and (apple) juice. An[…]

Coloring

I like coloring all kinds of coloring books. I lik[…]

Yes and no. When my little boy wants to do somethi[…]

I think the idea is amazing but the number of back[…]