Mostly vanilla or everyday life talk. Discuss careers, general life experiences, hot news, interesting information, and other topics that simply don't really relate to the Caregiver/little subject.
By rleqh99
Hi everyone!
I wanted to ask you a question.
Have you seen or heard of real animals wearing diapers?
I have heard of this and I know they sell products like diapers for pets but I have never actually seen a real pet in a diaper before.
I have a dog that's getting old and it's hard for her to get around, so she sometimes goes on the carpet or on the kitchen floor. One time it happened and I almost jokingly but sincerely told my mom that maybe she needs diapers. I of course never said this but that's what gave me the idea for this post.

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links
My cat at one point had been bitten by another animal, and during that time, the bite had gotten infected and we had to take her down to the vet's office. The vet prescribed us one of those cone hats, but put it around her butt area. She hated it! So then my mom tried going to the store and buying diapers to put onto her. Since my cat has such a small body, she bought really small baby diapers to put around her body.

Unfortunately, the cat was super itchy and wanted to lick that area to make all the vet's work become undone, so she tried cutting a hole for the tail and putting it on the cat's body. The diaper kept slipping off! Even when it was fitted for the tail and everything. I think my cat just really didn't understand why we were putting this thing onto her and managed to keep slipping it off. Eventually we employed the neck cone.

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links
Hopefully this isn’t too late, but my pupper wears diapers pretty often. We are unable to get my dog fixed because she has some allergies that make her too susceptible to infection for her to undergo the surgery to get spayed. She goes through ‘that time of the month’ still and to protect our carpets and keep her clean, we put her fluffy but in a special doggy diaper with feminine product pads. My friend also has an elderly male dog and he has accidents, so they put a wrap around him (it’s specially made for that reason) to keep him from having accidents in the house :shook:

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links

A tree house would be amazing plus they don't come[…]

I wish they made sippies and binkies that took tee[…]

Coke or Pepsi?

Water or juice. But, if I'm eating pizza or Chine[…]

I am not a strict Daddy so yes I probably give in […]