Mostly vanilla or everyday life talk. Discuss careers, general life experiences, hot news, interesting information, and other topics that simply don't really relate to the Caregiver/little subject.
Ok so i know cookies man and i gotta say my lemon cookies are to die for when there still warm and soft and chewy oh gawd but i make something my moms taught me shes been making it my whole life you layer the bottom of the pan with fudge brownie dough then put an equal layer of chocolate chip cookie dough over the top and it comes out amazazing as all get out but im not sure if that counts lols so good fresh now im hungry but my stomachache is still kickin ahwell toodles

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links
OREOOOOOOSSSSSSS. I WILL FOREVER LOVE THEM. THEY ARE THE BEST COOOKIES OF ALLLLLLLLLL TIME!!!! i really really really love oreo cookies they are my absouletly favorite. i usually dont have favorites because its usually hard for me to choose but its no about this i love oreos. i also love chocolate chip homemade ones they are my second favorite. also if its not homemade then its from subway i love subways chocolate chip cookies there soooooo goood. but oreos are my fav an chocolate chip

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links
I absolutely love white chocolate macadamia nut cookies! They're so yummy and rich, I can never turn one down hehe c: I've loved them ever since I was a kid, and my love for them has definitely carried into my adulthood! I can buy a three pack of homemade ones at the store for like 98 cents and I go crazy for them /.\ I could eat three packs of those in one sitting if I tried!

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links
Soft white chocolate macadamia nut. Walmart has them 3 for a dollar. :)

But if I have extra money I really really love the Alternative Baking Company Oatmeal raisin cookies. They're SO GOOD and they're vegan. And then there's this protein cookie they sell at CVS that I have for breakfast sometimes because it's totally not bad for you if it has protein, right?

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links

I find it can be hard, but it depends on the situa[…]

I think the idea is amazing but the number of back[…]

A tree house would be amazing plus they don't come[…]

Juice Box or Sippy Cup?

Sippy cup because I feel smaller and daddy doesn&r[…]