Mostly vanilla or everyday life talk. Discuss careers, general life experiences, hot news, interesting information, and other topics that simply don't really relate to the Caregiver/little subject.
By SplsihySplashy99
I love cookies sooooo much and especially the soft ones that are warm right out of the oven they are the best. The smell itself of cookies baking are just wonderful in itself as well and I think that makes the anticipation of eating them up even more. My favorite is the classic Chocolate Chip Cookie though, but like I said it has to be soft and with a sippy cup full of milk to go with it as well. :)

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links
I love homemade chocolate cookies, they are the best, well..if it is well-made. cookies are the second to my brownies but anyways I don't like store bought cookies because they don't taste as good as homemade and they are so dry and yucky when you chew on it! ugh. I also like the pumpkin ones but I don't like the dough and sugar and regular and the icing ones or the springle ones. I like the chocolate the peanut butter. I don't like that there is cream fillings in cookies. I don't know why they just don't taste as yummy as chocolate cookies. :bye:

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links
For some reason I've always had a preference for cookies of a more "whole" nature, I guess. Like oatmeal cookies for me are the best, especially with raisins!! They are soooo good! Other than that I would go with classic oatmeal, but all cookies are pretty good... actually sugar cookies aren't so tasty for me >.<

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links
By LittleRaeofJoy
Mine is mint chocolate chips!!! you make them with Andies chocolate!!! they are the yummiest ever!! But all cookies are good and yummy :yay: so I love them all :heart: I also like snickerdoodles (I think that's how you spell them) I like them slightly warm with hot coco or strawberry milk most of the time I don't eat cookies though, sugar makes me sick really easily :tears: so I have to be careful, especially with cookies

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links
I loooove peanut butter cookies. ^_^ I also love to bake, so I like to make red velvet cookies with white chocolate chips. :eat:
Cuz the dough's almost as good as the finished product. Also I like making snickerdoodles, cuz the name snickerdoodles. Annnd...I like chocolate chip cookies when my Daddy makes them for me. :heart:

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links
I just love Oreos so much! Not only are they delicious, but they're also vegan! (I'm trying to do a gradual transition from vegetarian to vegan) I haven't tried any of the special oreo flavours like the peanut butter Oreos, but I think that would be my favourite flavour just because I love peanut butter so much. But chocolate chip cookies are good too! I love the soft ones, ahhh I just want a cookie now.

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links
Most cookies are great! oreo's and those sugar cookies with frosting aren't my favorite.... But warm chocolate chip cookies are yuuuum, and there good soft and when they cool! But No Bake cookies and most definitely my favorite! and every now and again raisin oatmeal cookies are sooooo yum and the occasional fig bar or a sandie pecan

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links
Littlespace Activities

Soooooooo this website has several littlespace act[…]

Daycare for Littles: YES or NO?!

That would be great for littles and caregivers ali[…]

Pacifiers: YES or NO?!

I personally dont have one, but i want one. I defi[…]

Xmas Coloring Contest!

Looksies. I colored mine too! I hope you likes it![…]