What is your favorite cookie?

NevaehReign
★☆☆☆
★☆☆☆
Sweet Treats: Locked
Role: Babygirl

Re: What is your favorite cookie?

Postby NevaehReign » 1 year ago

I'll just say this, hard cookies are not cookies at all. They are frisbees that you throw. Or potential weapons towards mean people. (Only towards mean people.)
I like all cookies (Soft) except ones with raisins. Echhhh whoever invented raisins should be bitten by a ladybug.
But, if I HAD to pick a favorite cookie...it would be my Daddy. Because he is the bestest tasting cookie around.

“Do you think it possible that some people are born to give more love than they will ever get back in return?”

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links

Snowflake911 supporty
★★☆☆
★★☆☆
Role: Little girl

Postby Snowflake911 supporty » 1 year ago

I like all different kinds!! Warm cookies are probably bet though... BUT if I had to pick my top 5 I'd sayy
1. No Bake cookies (have yet to make a good batch..... don't know why but I have a hard time making them)
2. Chocolate Macadamia nut (i doubt i spelled that right..)
3. the basic warm Chocolate chip cookie
4. Double Chocolate chip cookie
5. Oatmeal Chocolate chip!

Although I don't care for Oreo cookies to much.. In a rare blue moon I like em but gotta have milk.. (AND I HATE MILK SO yeeahh its rare I like oreos)

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links

ALittleResigned
★☆☆☆
★☆☆☆
Role: Little

Postby ALittleResigned » 1 year ago

Snickerdoodles!! Not only are they magically delicious, but I giggle overtime I say the name... Snickerdoodle, hehe. :craze: Yum Yum :splode:

My guilty pleasure is cookie brownies though, they make me so sick afterwards, but they are so so so worth it... :heart:
Much love,

Annie :splode:

"The world's big and I want to have a good look at it before it gets dark.”
― J. Muir

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links

Qasqg3 supporty
★★☆☆
★★☆☆

Postby Qasqg3 supporty » 1 year ago

OREOOOS OF COURSE. I love oreos. I love dem i love dem i ive dem. I gobble dem up. Dea aw my favorite type sweet/snac next to donuts. I love donuts to but my favorite cookie is oreooooooos though my fav type i would hab to say umm oh idk anything but penut butter cuz i allergic. Oreooos oreos oreos oreos i wuvvv oweos my fav kookie is oweooooosss
* :craze:thebabygirlpixie/kitty :pacy:*

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links

BeardedDaddyBear88
★☆☆☆
★☆☆☆
Role: Daddy

Postby BeardedDaddyBear88 » 1 year ago

Well warm peanut butter or chocolate chip cookies seem to be a favorite for me like it is for most. I also enjoy a snickerdoodle cookie from time to time. I'm not too fond of gingerbread though. If I had to I could eat it but certainly not one of my favorites !

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links

Janedoeflys
★☆☆☆
★☆☆☆
Role: Babygirl

Postby Janedoeflys » 1 year ago

Mine would have to be chocolate chip. There is just something about that smell when they are baking that relaxes me. What I like is my big self can make them with my secret recipe. Then my little side can settle down and eat them with milk curled up in my teddy bear blanket
:stuffie: Big cuddle :stuffie:

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links

Foxshy
★☆☆☆
★☆☆☆
Role: Little

Postby Foxshy » 1 year ago

That's easy! My favorite kinds are when they are fresh out of the oven an gooey. Out of all the cookie types I like chocolate chip and the peanut butter ones with a Hershey kiss on top. So yummy. If they aren't homemade, I have a weakness for chips ahoy chunky chocolate chip. >.> I've been known to eat an entire package in one sitting.

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links

clingylover78
★☆☆☆
★☆☆☆
Role: Caregiver

Postby clingylover78 » 1 year ago

I would have to say I love homemade chocolate chip cookies or snicker doodles, they are a sugar cookie made with cinnamon sugar. and now that the seasons are about to change I can start making lots of cookies:). Store bought I do love girl scout cookies, thin mints.

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links

WittleKittenPrincess
★☆☆☆
★☆☆☆

Postby WittleKittenPrincess » 1 year ago

My favorites are definitely sugar cookies or snicker doodle cookies. I only like them if they are soft though hard cookies just suck. Homemade ones are definitely the best especially if you make them yourself cause then you get to lick the spoon but I get some from this place where they make them fresh daily and they are to die for.

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links

LittleKitty345
★☆☆☆
★☆☆☆
Role: Kitten

Postby LittleKitty345 » 1 year ago

I love love love sugar cookies especially kind with sprinkles cuz i loveee sprinkles. I also really like snicker doodles, chocolate chip, peanut butter, and oatmeal without the raisins. I think homemade cookies are the best, but store bought ones are just as good also.But I eat any kind with frosting or candy on top, yummy.

I also love cookie cake as well, which is what I always get on my birthday.

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links

Return to “Off-Topic - Discussion”