Mostly vanilla or everyday life talk. Discuss careers, general life experiences, hot news, interesting information, and other topics that simply don't really relate to the Caregiver/little subject.
By StrawberryMonsterMix
It really depends on if they're homemade. If they're homemade, then I love chocolate chip or sugar cookies. If they're store-bought, then I prefer something like Oreos or cream-filled. I'm craving homemade cookies, now, and I don't have anything to make them with! :cry:

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links
Hi Hi, Peoples,

Favorite cookies.. hmm I do love cookies all kinds of cookies from oatmeal raisins to double fudge chocolate chip. But I have to say my favorite ones are the cream cheese delights, the ones with the cherries on top. They remind me of Christmas time cause I eat them every Christmas...

otay bye for now.. :bye: :heart:

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links
Ooh police cop stole the cookies from the cookie jar!!!
Anyways home made i love sugar cookies made with cream cheese ! Amd home made mrs smith chocolate chip cookies these are the bestest!!! If my grandma makes cookies i love her peanut butter ones the best as i cant figure out how to make them right..
Store bought i love chocolate pumkin cookies or tbe pink frosted sugar cookies. Yuummmmyyyyy

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links
My favorite kind of cookie is peanut butter blossom (the one with the chocolate kiss in the middle). But I also love the Italian cookies we make in my house for Christmas and oatmeal chocolate chip cookies. But tbh if you put a decent cookie in front of me, it'll get eaten lol! I'm not that picky 😄

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links
I can say i am quite picky with food.

i accept butter cookie or at most a butter sugar cookie. but i don't mind some Taiwanese cookies sometimes.

even though i am a singaporean. actually, I am half taiwanese (my mom). so i tend to be more attracted to some taiwanese food. i miss some of the food my grandma cook for me.

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links
My favorite kind of cookie is the kind in my mouth. Hehe!

If anyone offers to make, I say chocolate chip, cuz it's hard to go too wrong with those. But I love sugar cookies with icing, snickerdoodles, molasses cookies, ginger snaps, Oreos, peanut butter cookies... Ahem. If I am making, my favorite is oatmeal cuz I can put different things in.

Om nom nom! *cookie monster*

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links
Littlespace Activities

Soooooooo this website has several littlespace act[…]

Daycare for Littles: YES or NO?!

That would be great for littles and caregivers ali[…]

Pacifiers: YES or NO?!

I personally dont have one, but i want one. I defi[…]

Xmas Coloring Contest!

Looksies. I colored mine too! I hope you likes it![…]