Mostly vanilla or everyday life talk. Discuss careers, general life experiences, hot news, interesting information, and other topics that simply don't really relate to the Caregiver/little subject.
I was literally thinking about this the other day, I have a feeling she might be based on her songs and the way she dresses. I love her music and her style is just so unique and cutee. Like I would love to dress like her lol But Melanie is literally so precious and cute I would love to be friends with her and have cute tea parties lol

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links
I believe 100% she is. Most of her songs either talk about DD/lg or BDSM in some other way. I also think her past experiences have not been exceptionally good ones. Lets examine this further with many of her songs.
Seeing as some of her music is about body positivity and being happy with your own issues even though they exist. Pity Party, for example. It seems to be about how she was alone being a little without any other littles or members of the community in her life to relate to or associate with. Soap, to me seems to be about punishments and her Daddy not being very good at knowing when and what are proper punishments to fit the severity of whatever misbehavior was committed. Training wheels continuing the story of how the "Daddy" obviously had no experience and the little had to teach him how to be Dominant and a Daddy. But because of her lifestyle he could not except it and left.
Alphabet Boy almost sounds like she is talking about how some "Daddies" especially in the online community tend to be very condescending and just assume that little means dumb or unintelligent. Cake references how many "Daddies" (Using this term loosely, because good real Daddies are not like this) who are only into the lifestyle for themselves tend to use littles as sexual objects and sometimes even keep them as girls on the side. Then throw them away whenever it pleases themselves.
Cry Baby relates to how littles tend to be emotional and weepy at times or even how easily they are hurt, and recognizing another little because of the way they are easily hurt as well. Dollhouse and sippy cup are clearly related and about a father who cheats and a mother who drinks away the pain of the cheating. How no one knows because it would embarrass the family so it is kept private. Until on day the mother snaps and murders the father and his mistress then in guilt murders the rest of the family, poisoning them.
Tag Your It is about the chase and pursuit of the little by Daddies and how the little sometimes enjoys it and other times it scares them. Almost like the little is at odds with themselves over what other kinks they might have. The follow up to this being Milk and Cookies and escaping the destructive relationship found within the dynamic that was a result of being involved with one such Daddy.
Pacify her is about how many men struggle with being a Daddy and moving on from vanilla relationships. Or even just with being a Daddy because the way we are perceived in society. Play Date is very unique. In how it talks about moving to the next step even though they both have their issues. Then when the next step comes the real true colors show and sometimes it can be frightening. Teddy bear almost following up this song in plot by expanding on that fear and how one has to be careful because sometimes it is easy to get hurt. Both emotionally and physically. That is why in this lifestyle it is important to take it slow and develop true trust and love.
Well at least these are my opinions of her music and songs. On a final note, at her concert that I went to a few years back, She appeared on stage wearing a nighty and climbed out of a giant crib.

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links

A tree house would be amazing plus they don't come[…]

I wish they made sippies and binkies that took tee[…]

Coke or Pepsi?

Water or juice. But, if I'm eating pizza or Chine[…]

I am not a strict Daddy so yes I probably give in […]