Mostly vanilla or everyday life talk. Discuss careers, general life experiences, hot news, interesting information, and other topics that simply don't really relate to the Caregiver/little subject.
So, like, recently I've really been into Melanie Martinez because of her very little-like style. And it makes me super duper curious, not that I think we will ever know for sure, but does anyone else think she is a little??? Please tell me your thoughts and feelings about this! Also, I wouldn't mind at all gushing over her lyrics with someone as well!!! ^.^

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links
I have never heard of Melanie Martinez before but I just did a web search and I've got to say that her hairstyle is so cool! I really like the pink and black split. I'm going to look up some of the music now because I want to learn more. ^.^

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links
Like, the more I listen to her music, the more I believe she has to be a little or a baby girl or something! Like, her song "Tag, You're It." The second line could sound like she is talking about a little instead of using little as an adverb.
"Looking at me through your window
Boy, you had your eye out for a little"
Makes me smile thinking of it like that. :3

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links
I love her music and her heart! She seems like an amazing person. I'm not sure whether or not she refers to herself as a little or associates with ddlg, cgl,or anything else. Although I do strongly believe that her interest in vintage toys and style are original to her. She inspires me in that way because it looks like embracing those things helps her love herself more and makes her happy.That should be a goal of ALL of ours! :heart:

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links
Coke or Pepsi?

I agree I mostly drink water and (apple) juice. An[…]

Coloring

I like coloring all kinds of coloring books. I lik[…]

Yes and no. When my little boy wants to do somethi[…]

I think the idea is amazing but the number of back[…]