Register here for a free account in our community to meet friends!

What's your preference: appearance or personality?

Cake_Knight
★☆☆☆
★☆☆☆
Role: Daddy

What's your preference: appearance or personality?

Postby Cake_Knight » 3 months ago

I'm pretty chocolaty, tall (6'1") and well built but i like a thick woman with meat to her body though its not to say appearance is all that matters. What im essentially asking is do you look more for appearance, personality or somewhere in between?
Lets relax and have fun with it :you:

Mami-Eve
★☆☆☆
★☆☆☆
Role: Mommy

Re: What's your preference: appearance or personality?

Postby Mami-Eve » 3 months ago

For me I look for both, in a specific way.

First, appearance. Because I was in a long term relationship based on personality only with no regard for looks, and both of us got hurt even though we cared about each-other. The attraction just wasn't there.
So I decided for the future, I choose looks first (skinny, medium to dark skin, preferably big eyes-nose-lips) on my guy.

Next I find out what his personality is like once there is mutual attraction. I am a very clingy person who needs a lot of attention and closeness. My relationship or crush is the main focus of my attention and energy, and I prefer someone who feels equally dedicated and involved.

:luff:
Mami-Eve
How To Make Your Little Smile =

Lookin4MyLittle
☆☆☆☆
☆☆☆☆
Role: Caregiver

Postby Lookin4MyLittle » 3 months ago

Looks first. There has to be some kind of attraction there for something to happen if you're a sensual caregiver or little. But... if there's nothing behind the looks for you in terms of their personality then it's not gonna work anyway...

Having said that, I've met people in the past in a non-relationship way who I haven't thought about but I've grown to fancy them :? Is that just me?

faebabby
☆☆☆☆
☆☆☆☆
Role: Kitten

Postby faebabby » 3 months ago

Nobody likes to say that they look at appearance over personality, as many people will call you shallow, rude, or other mean names. But, normally when you first meet someone, you already are gauging what they look like into what kind of person they will be, and if you would be interested in a romantic or purely platonic relationship. There is nothing wrong with seeing someone and thinking youd like to get into a relationship with that person, or getting someones number because they are thicker, or have long hair.

Personality is also important. If two peoples personalities clash, they will tend not to get along well. If you dislike someones personality, you are less likely to want anything romantic with that person.

Simply put, Somewhere in the middle is where my prefrences lie. I personally enjoy short, thicker women with dark skin, and tall men with stubble, but if they have no sense of humor and are emotionally detatched, i dont find them attractive anymore.

HunnyBunny
★☆☆☆
★☆☆☆
Role: Just Curious - Undecided

Postby HunnyBunny » 2 months ago

For me I'd need to be attracted to something of the person enough for me to want to get to know them as more then just a friend, weather its their body, their eyes or even their smile( I especially have a thing for big lips;) ). Once they have my attention and there is an attraction their personality becomes the most important thing to me.
My personal preference in a guy is big lips tall and fairly well built. He must be kind and loving with a good sense of humor and it would be an extra bonus if he can cook!(because darn do i love my food :heart: ) xx

PrincessTrouble8
★☆☆☆
★☆☆☆
Role: Ageplayer

Postby PrincessTrouble8 » 2 months ago

Somewhere in between for me. Unfortunately the reality is, human beings like pretty or handsome things to look at. But that's not high on my priority list. If you're good looking and lack a personality or chemistry with me on an intellectual level, I'm instantly turned off no matter how hot you are. Brains are sexy to me. Give me a four eyed, tall, semi longer haired guy with intelligence and I'm so there. I'm also a sucker for blue eyes and blonde hair. Haha.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Return to “Off-Topic - Discussion”