Do I have an oral fixation? What should I do about it?

Luna1600
★☆☆☆
★☆☆☆
Sweet Treats: Locked
Role: Little

Do I have an oral fixation? What should I do about it?

Postby Luna1600 » 2 months ago

so luna has a habit of putting everything in their mouth. luna chews on fingers and their earphone wire and their pen lids. luna just likes having things in their mouth. does this mean luna has an oral fixation? what should luna do?

p.s luna’s most favourite thing in the whole world is lollipops :D

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links

Birdi
★☆☆☆
★☆☆☆
Role: Furry

Re: Do I have an oral fixation? What should I do about it?

Postby Birdi » 2 months ago

I think there's lots and lots of ways to chew on stuff and it to not be a problem! Have things that are good and okay to chew on and it's ok! I don't see a reason to try to stop putting things in mouth, it feels so good and soothing.. Just pick good things to put in your mouth!

I have some teething rings in the freezer I bought a long time ago for when I want to chew stuff. Just normal baby teething rings.

I haven't gotten to buy it yet, but there's some really great looking chewable jewelry out there. The mushroom necklace Stimtastic has is cool because I've heard people say it can be used a lot like a pacifier! That sounds like a good solution. You just wear it on your neck, everyone thinks it's normal jewelry, but you can have it with you whenever you want and you can chew or suck on it or just put it in your mouth whenever you want!

Good luck Luna! I think you're fine and great just the way you are, it's nice to chew and suck on stuff! :stuffie:

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links

Luna1600
★☆☆☆
★☆☆☆
Role: Little

Re: Do I have an oral fixation? What should I do about it?

Postby Luna1600 » 1 week ago

Luna didn't realise that someone had replied but thank you so so much birdi!!! Luna has been looking for that kind of jewellery for so long but Luna didn't find any. You're amazing, thank you so much <33333

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links

Return to “Off-Topic - Discussion”