- 2 years ago #17967
We've implemented the ability for users to add a notation onto their personal ads when they have stopped looking for a little, Caregiver, or friend(s). Users also have the ability to remove the notation if they have made a mistake when clicking or have decided they were incorrect to say they've found their special someone.
- If you find you've accidentally marked your personals ad as no longer seeking you can remove the "[No Longer Looking!]" just as easily as it was to originally mark it as such:
- Locate your personals ad on the forum.
- On the upper-right hand area of your ad click the small, blank white box again.
- Let your page automatically load. It will remove the notation and your message will appear as if it was never closed.
- As a reminder, here are the steps and further information to initially mark your ad as closed:
- After posting your ad you will want to locate it on the forum.
- On the upper-right hand area of your ad should be a small, blank white box.
- Click on the small, blank white box once to add a notation of "[No Longer Looking!]" in a green font to alert readers to the closure of the search.
Closing-Ad-2.png (72 KiB) Viewed 783 times
Closing-Ad-1.png (64.93 KiB) Viewed 783 times
You can also contact me at littlespaceonline @ gmail.com if you can't reach me here!
|Hide post links|