Ask for help with the site or post ideas to improve our community.
Forum rules: Please review these help topics for quick answers first!:

How to Private Chat

How to Change Your Username

How to Request Account or Post Deletion
In the past couple of weeks we've implemented a new, additional security software due to an increasing amount of malicious inbound attacks causing issues with our server. The new security software provides easily accessible logs and within the first four hours of it being live it was obvious that the Tapatalk app was being used as a malicious tool against us. It was submitting thousands of false queries and was overloading our server resources, exceeding our resource limits by at least 300% at times, generally between 11:30PM - 5:30AM EST.

The security software should have warned the app users three times visually before outright blocking and banning all IPs associated with the app (and, thus, the app itself). (A member has suggested that they did not see this warning; however, did see a message through Tapatalk that the site was down before the final 503 error was present. So, it's possible Tapatalk displayed a different sort of error instead of a warning about being seen as malicious to the site!) Those who have been banned have seen a "503 - Service Unavailable" error. I have just cleared the log from the software to dump those bans but please be aware that you will probably be automatically banned again if you try to access the site through Tapatalk.

I am not lifting the ban on the Tapatalk app based on those logs. I've removed the access the program had to our database so whatever that app displays is not up to date anyway. For anyone who used it and felt it was convenient then I'm sorry but our security is much more important to me than that integration. I would prefer to continue searching for a reasonably priced app developer instead of using that third-party integration.

If you attempt to log into the site through Tapatalk there is a good chance that you will be automatically banned by the security software. I will not dump the ban file over and over. I will dump the ban file one more time soon in case anyone needs to pass this information along to their site friends.

Do not use Tapatalk for Littlespace Online. Do not use Tapatalk for Littlespace Online. Do not use Tapatalk for Littlespace Online.

:no: Taptalk :no:
 ! Message from: admin
We are still waiting on Tapatalk's compliance to remove our site listing from their database. I've purged the banlog multiple times since this posting but continue to receive mail from members who continue to try to access Littlespace Online through Tapatalk. Please do not use Tapatalk with the site at this time; you will automatically be seen as malicious by the security software. Each time I have to dump the banlog means we will be hit heavily by the spammers yet again (until they are blocked again) that have tried to cause issues and bring down the site over this past month.

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links
 ! Message from: admin
We are still waiting on Tapatalk's compliance to remove our site listing from their database. I've purged the banlog multiple times since this posting but continue to receive mail from members who continue to try to access Littlespace Online through Tapatalk. Please do not use Tapatalk with the site at this time; you will automatically be seen as malicious by the security software. Each time I have to dump the banlog means we will be hit heavily by the spammers yet again (until they are blocked again) that have tried to cause issues and bring down the site over this past month.

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links

well yes really sometimes I listen to lullabies so[…]

Sfw or asexual littles unite here!

I'm so happy I saw this thread! And Demisexual, I […]

“That's why DDlg/CGl is the lighter side of […]

Is It Okay That Daddy Ignores Me..?

Most importantly how does it make you feel when he[…]