Register here for a free account in our community to meet friends!

Live chat?  [Answered]

daddyslilpeach
★☆☆☆
★☆☆☆
Role: Little

Live chat?

Postby daddyslilpeach » 3 months ago

How do i make live chat work? :s i'm so confused and i just wanna be able to use the chat and its not working. how active are mods on here?

admin
★ admin ★
★ admin ★

Re: Live chat?  [Answered]

Postby admin » 3 months ago

How do i make live chat work?
  • 2. You are not permitted to utilize the chat room for chatting prior to having at least (1) introduction post accepted onto the forum
    (Yes, this means a human looks at your public forum posts and determines to approve it or not.)
* * * Introductions are mandatory! You must post an introduction if you are looking to gain full site features. * * *
If your introduction did not permit you to be instantly moved to "Registered" account type (full features of private messaging, chat room access, and profile viewing) then continue to use the site as normally. Within the first few posts you will be accepted aboard with your new friends here. If you've posted quite a few posts and you still see that your content is being held for manual review then please contact the site Admin. by e-mail/direct-message for assistance and full review.

Please respect our administrators and moderators. They are reviewing your posts to keep everyone in a safe zone.
http://www.littlespaceonline.com/viewto ... =30&t=1830
how active are mods on here?
It can take up to 24 hours for your post(s) to be approved on the site. Generally it doesn't take that long, and we strive to approve all posts within 15 minutes of them being submitted, but our moderator team is extremely small and based on volunteer efforts.

Please be patient and continue to use the site as normally as we go through to approve posts and review accounts. We also review multiple posts from users from time to time before automatically moving their account over for added security reasons. We want everyone to have a safe and happy experience in our community.

Patience, young grasshopper. ;)

- Admin.

Return to “Site Suggestions, Questions, & Feedback”