Introduce yourself to your new friends. Introductions are required.
Forum rules: 
Please use the Introductions area only to tell us about yourself.
hello everybody!
i'm called as little boo or boo for short. my biological age is 19, my age regression ranges from 4 to 7 years old. i like watching disney movies, binge waching on youtube especially if they're about food, and listening to indie music(usually i don't care about the artist. i'm a full time college on my 4th year going to internship studying a medical major.

i've found myself to be little about two years ago but i'm still new to it since i haven't really experience it knor be exposed to that kind of community. i had to hide it so i haven't had any friends that can relate to it about that (thankfully i have even before i posted this intro).

i love quiet places like beach, park, libraries. anywhere peaceful because i can't stand too much noise, like those chaos like crowds, i can't stand it if people shouts at me. oddly weird for many, but im not a fan of sweets and i like savory foods so much like grilled meat, pasta, and pizza. if i have all the stuff needed for gaming i'd probably be addicted to it, it's very interesting but i'm cool from watching it in yt. i love watching movies specifically disney, romance, fantasy, and action. probably my most favorite is harry potter. i never get tired of it. i'm nocturnal, i'm always having trouble sleeping especially if needed. i get easily distracted. i hate studying, i really do. i love rainy days, it calms me down. especially at night, im not really a fan of mornings. i avoid anything that attacks my peace of mind or anything that can trigger me. i can't stand it. i have a goal of improving my body but i lack motivation for it because lazing around in bed is more favorable for me. i'd love to go back in learning how to be a better dancer and learn instruments like drums, piano, and guitar. that'd be cool.

that's all, bye bye. :yay: :heart:

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links
Stuffie names!?

Bah https://i.imgur.com/XDON0kd.jpg

Little beading bracelets!

We made cute little matching bracelets for ourselv[…]

Having trouble learning to fully regress.

my goodness, thank you so much. That was an abunda[…]

I think I would like to be taken to a big city, an[…]