Introduce yourself to your new friends. Introductions are required.
Forum rules: 
Please use the Introductions area only to tell us about yourself.
Hello everyone, My name is SimplyPretty and it is a pleasure to "meet" you. I am recently twenty-one years old! My little age is somewhere between five and nine. I have been a little for about two years or really two years ago I learned a name for my actions. I currently am in college with a major in accounting. Yes, that does make me a nerd haha. I really do enjoy numbers and the problem solving that comes with the basic equations of my field. Enough about that boring stuff though, I am sure you would like to know more interesting things about me.

My hobbies include tons of video games and I really don't have a set type of game that I'll play. As of now, I'm into The Sims 4 and I will always have a place in my heart for Skyrim. I am considering buy Minecraft again for the nostalgia. I solely game on PC nowadays as well, but I do still have my old Xbox, Wii, and Gamecube. I also enjoy reading when I have the time. I am currently reading The Witches of Cleopatra Hill and I am in love with the series. The fifteen part book series is described as:

The Witches of Cleopatra Hill is a paranormal romance series that involves the interrelated lives and loves of three different witch clans. It’s set in the haunted town of Jerome, Arizona (and various other locales around the state).

To continue with my hobbies I write poems and short stories, I used to post them on an app called Amino, but I stopped about five months ago and moved on the blogging on Tumblr. I am looking for somewhere to post more of my writings, but I don't know where best represents my work yet. Some random facts about me are:

• My favorite color is purple.
  • I hate tennis balls.
  • I am a very extroverted introvert.

I look forward to reading your introduction as well.

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links

Ohhh i thought it was still while dating. If you c[…]

Poetry about Daddy!

Oh never mind I get in now. It says Rook I read ro[…]

My gamer tag is (no external contact methods allow[…]

I tend to be both a middle and a little. Middle me[…]