Introduce yourself to your new friends. Introductions are required.
Forum rules: 
Please use the Introductions area only to tell us about yourself.
By KymperCuddles
I go by Kymper (sounds like Kim + purr), but it's not my real name. I hope that's okay. 😅

My big age is 36 (as of next week), but my little age is somewhere between 6 and 11. It wasn't until a few weeks ago that this is an actual thing. I thought I was the only one! I've never lived in littlespace, or tried anything in the bedroom, because I thought it would weird out my SOs. But, mentally & emotionally I've always been this weird mix of little girl and old man. So, I'm finally ready to embrace my little self. 🥰

In all my past relationships I've been the dominant one in the bedroom, not in a BDSM sort of way, just in terms of taking charge and being the instigator of adult relations. I didn't know how to tell past SOs that I wanted them to take charge, tho. So, I guess I'm a switch, but ready to try sub roles.

I love playing video games, board games, & card games. My favorite colors are pastels, especially paired with dark browns. I love pink, but mainly the pinks which are very light reds, as opposed to hot pinks or (light) magentas. I read a lot of nonfiction and like movies that make you think—which often tend toward Sci Fi. I guess you could call me a geek. 🤓 My artistic outlet is cooking, but I can't make Indian, East Asian, or Mediterranean cuisines, which is a shame because those are my favourites!

I'm currently working on BSc's in Philosophy & Physics (there's that old man part I mentioned). I live in the Midwest, but don't fit in here. I've also lived in Seattle and Japan. I'm an INTP, but I don't usually have problems meeting new people—it's sustaining friendships that's the hard part. I'm metaphysically a non-dualist and my house is Ravenclaw! Nice to meet you ね〜

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links
Xmas Coloring Contest!

Here’s mine :yay: https://i.imgur.com/0LXl[…]

Coke or Pepsi?

I agree I mostly drink water and (apple) juice. An[…]

Coloring

I like coloring all kinds of coloring books. I lik[…]

Yes and no. When my little boy wants to do somethi[…]