Introduce yourself to your new friends. Introductions are required.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted in this section.
Forum rules: 
Please use the Introductions area only to tell us about yourself.
> > > EXAMPLES < < <

* * * Littlespace Online is NOT a dating site. * * *
Really.
Even Google is wrong sometimes.

Notice: We do not permit roleplay characters.

DateCGL.com is the dating site!
Please don't even bother registering here on Littlespace Online if you're looking for someone.
By JVoice24
Hey guys!

My name is Jeremy, but you can call me J. I'm an 18 year old college student majoring in professional writing. I love music. I play the guitar, sing, and write songs. My favorite genre is folk/bluegrass. I really enjoy playing adaptive sports like sled hockey and handcycling.

I also want to get involved in wheelchair rugby.

I'm a little. I regress to around age 4-6 years old. Little space is something I only let myself get into alone or with one specific friend in whom I have an incredible amount of trust (though she isn't my caregiver), because it's a very vulnerable thing for me. I hope that in time, I'll be able to feel safe enough in little space to find a caregiver. When I'm in little space, I enjoy soft things like my favorite blanket and my teddy bear Theo, Disney and Pixar movies, coloring, cuddles, and snacks like apple juice and animal crackers. In fact, the fastest way to get me into little space is to get me talking about animal crackers.

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links

Initially I was like heck yes, but ideally no. It […]

Daddy not being a daddy

So me and my boyfriend are long distance never met[…]

hihi~ I think this depends on what your regressio[…]

How do *you* justify being a Little?

What can you personally say about yourself that un[…]