Register here for a free account in our community to meet friends!

haiiiiiiii, Im chubby kitten ^____^

Forum rules
Do not post a personal, match-making, or "looking for a special someone" ad in the introductions section! Please post all dating ads in the correct section of the forum.
Please use the Introductions area only to tell us about yourself.
* * * This is NOT a dating site. * * *
Really.
Your "introduction" post will be denied if you choose to
tell us what relationship you are looking for or what type
of person you want to connect with using our community.
Your relationship status
does not define you or
tell us about yourself.
Our community is more than our free personals section,
and you are much more than your relationship desires.

Please click here for introduction
examples and tips for approval.

You can use our free personals section after your introduction has been approved.
chubby_vamp_kitty
★☆☆☆
★☆☆☆
Role: Babygirl

haiiiiiiii, Im chubby kitten ^____^

Postby chubby_vamp_kitty » 3 months ago

Hello, I'm Kitten and I'm new! I'm 30, 5'3 and am a big nerdy wild little! I love to play and make video games, build computers and I'm also an artist that loves to sew and crochet sometimes! I like music too and play a few instruments and sing. I love plushies and only like gloomy or cute an spooky related ones! Im not as into pink as most littles, I prefer black most of the time. I've been a part of the community for almost 10 years and counting and it is nice and fun for me most of the time. The only time it can be saddening for me is if I'm dating a vanilla or non-curious personality (sooooooo boring). I hope to make friends and learn about other types of littles and styles of DD-hood as I have always had my former DD (8.5 years) as the only reference. It's actually pretty funny that if it werent for tumblr I would have never known this kink had a name or even what kind of little I was or even found this forum! Im a bratty but cuddly and loving little one and am quite shy for such an extreme extrovert. I love to watch scary movies and anime and like to laugh and make jokes with people but also like my solitude, staying in bed and one on one interactions!

Return to “Introductions”