IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Discuss psychological disorders and concerns, physical health, and wellness.
Note: Friendship requests are NOT appropriate for this section.
Forum rules: Please keep in mind that topics on the forum are for open and public discussion and forum conversation. These are not requests to PM the user, but, rather, to have an open dialogue on the site.

If any person is looking for friendship or one-to-one private messaging then they should be posting within the Looking for Friendship area.
By Genie
I'm posting this mostly because it's a huge fear of mine that any Caregiver I find won't be able to handle the fact that I'm a little bit mentally ill. I have schizophrenia, so I hear voices a lot of the time, and before I got into the DDLG scene, I had a "normal" boyfriend. He said that he understood that sometimes I get scared because sometimes the voices got too much, and that he'd be there to comfort me. After a few weeks, however, he started to avoid me when I needed comforting, saying that it was "freaky and too stressful".

The reason I brought this topic up is because I think it's important for potential Caregivers to know what they're getting into, and to know that they can definitely be there for their littles when they need it most. It doesn't sound like it would help much, but sometimes just having someone you know you can trust around you makes things a great deal more comfortable. I'd just hate to hear any stories of CGs leaving their littles behind because they didn't talk properly about what their little needs.

I've heard a few stories now of littles being abandoned because of mental illness, or sometimes needing some extra comfort, and it makes me upset or hurt, so I just felt like it was important to get this out in the open.
Identifying Role

For such a long time now I have I identified as a […]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]