IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Discuss psychological disorders and concerns, physical health, and wellness.
Note: Friendship requests are NOT appropriate for this section.
Forum rules: Please keep in mind that topics on the forum are for open and public discussion and forum conversation. These are not requests to PM the user, but, rather, to have an open dialogue on the site.

If any person is looking for friendship or one-to-one private messaging then they should be posting within the Looking for Friendship area.
But I needed a place to vent a little. This weekend has been very rough on me and in all honesty if I weren't against suicide (that's a long story, don't ask) I might have committed it this weekend. I'm scared I may or may not be schizophrenic because a very close friend of mine and I were chatting for quite a few hours and in the end they believe I very well may be schizo and because of that it has been ripping me apart through my anxiety and my depression has gone through the roof. I had an anxiety attack Saturday that lasted for a couple hours because I kept trying to fight it back (I was at work and personal feelings won't allow me to be weak) and I couldn't breathe and all the while I was stuck trying to appear just fine outwardly so to not cause suspicion or a commotion. Last night (Saturday night) I had the most bizarre dream and all I can absolutely remember for fact is it was an all white room with me and about 5-7 other people. The biggest one just scoffed at me and said "You are not sincere" and I can't explain why but that has been plaguing me all day. I think I remember other details but they could just as easily be me making them up in hopes it's memory and not story. The oldest one had helped me stand up and he was so... warm. He seemed so sad but he was so pure at the same time... The littlest one was hiding behind the tallest one, but I couldn't tell if the little one was a male or female. The tallest one looked at me with... regret? There was this dark figure in the corner, nothing distinguishable but I could feel it staring into my soul as if it were judging me. I told one other person but she said that she wasn't sure what it meant if anything but no matter what I can not shake the look he gave me as he said that to me... it was like he was disappointed in me but he was smirking as if he knew something I didn't... I'm just scared and I'm sure I'm freaking myself out over things that I don't need to worry about but right now I'm not sure what to believe anymore. The person I told (Marley) said that I'm just stressed out because I'm going to be kicked out of my parents house this coming up Saturday and am going to be living out of my car with no where to go and I'm getting desperate trying to just find someone to even talk with and....

I'm on the verge of another panic attack, please forgive me.
I don't know why I sent this, can I please have it removed? I don't want this up right now and I don't need this being so public... I've changed my mind!
By Deleted User 8140
Hi Evee.
I am an unclaimed Daddy in North Carolina. I have worked in the mental health field for 20+ years. I want you to know you are not alone. Millions of people suffer from mental health issues. I suffer from depression, anxiety, add, and I am in recovery for alcoholism. I had to go to the hospital last August because I was feeling a lot like you describe. Do not worry about your post. No one here knows your real life info. There are caring people here who do not judge and are willing to help. The best thing you can do during these episodes is to reach out for help. If you do not have a doctor, you can go to the nearest emergency room and they will help you. There are lots of good medications that can help manage your symtoms. If you want to talk, kik me. The most important thing for you to know is you are not alone. You may feel that no one understands, but there are many people who do. Good luck sweet girl.
help, i have no clue what im doing :(

i made an introduction and im not sure if i did i[…]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]