IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Discuss psychological disorders and concerns, physical health, and wellness.
Note: Friendship requests are NOT appropriate for this section.
Forum rules: Please keep in mind that topics on the forum are for open and public discussion and forum conversation. These are not requests to PM the user, but, rather, to have an open dialogue on the site.

If any person is looking for friendship or one-to-one private messaging then they should be posting within the Looking for Friendship area.
By Dollie
I've had trouble sleeping for as long as I remember. I'd lay in bed for hours, waiting for my brain to finally exhaust itself and let me sleep.

I was wondering if there were any other sleepy Littles, CGs, etc who deal with this same issue and how they cope. I currently take medicine to help me sleep, and I was wondering if there were any tricks you guys had.
By bluedinosaursocks
i have sleep issues as well. It takes me forever to fall asleep, and even when I do, I'm up every hour or two. Truly exhausting. I hate hate hate taking meds, but I know that if I need to get to sleep, I need to take something. Usually, I'll take a nice hot shower, drink a cup of chamomile tea, take a valerian root capsule, and then a benadryl or two, depending on how quick I need to get to sleep. Then I'll go lay down and put on my white noise app on my phone. My favorite is the pink noise, brown noise, and then the one of the dryer for whatever weird reason. Usually that'll help me get to sleep. Also, not to be gross... and I'm being completely honest, but sometimes master-debating helps.
By ScaryLittleDino
Doing something relaxing, like a hot bath, before bed, then putting on a show that im not really into before bed helps. Being in little space is really relaxing to me also, so i try to get into little space before bed.
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]