IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Discuss psychological disorders and concerns, physical health, and wellness.
Note: Friendship requests are NOT appropriate for this section.
Forum rules: Please keep in mind that topics on the forum are for open and public discussion and forum conversation. These are not requests to PM the user, but, rather, to have an open dialogue on the site.

If any person is looking for friendship or one-to-one private messaging then they should be posting within the Looking for Friendship area.
By littleari
I'm sorry if you read this. I just don't know where else to let this out. I'm crumbling. I don't know where to go what to say. I feel lost and like everything I say to everyone is wrong. I've always known I was like broken porcelain doll then anything else. I've always regressed, for a while after finding out that it was ok, I embraced it completely, and learned to love that part of me.
I started dating, taking big risks with my life (I flew from Vegas, to NY for the chance of happiness). I take risks with my safety over and over again. I let it get to me everytime I trusted someone completely, who claimed to be a good daddy/mommy/friend. Almost every time I was left to pick up the pieces. Why am I doing this to myself? I'm letting my health slip, I hardly sleep, and am letting myself fall back into binge eating, I snap at everyone cry at the drop of a hat.
All because all I do anymore is talk or search for people to accept me. I just don't know I think maybe this is part of me that should stay hidden from the world at least for now. I think maybe I need to stop searching for someone that may never find me. I think I need to learn to be someone who needs no one. And doesn't fall apart so easy.
By theimpossiblegirl
Hello, beautiful.
I hope today's a better day. I hope life is kind to you today. A few months ago, I was in that ugly place where you are now. I know, I know we do crazy things, we risk our lives. And people betray us, the people who promised to stay, but left, and I know it feels like it'll always be like that, but there are people out there who will stand by you, and maybe you have them by you right now. They could be in the most unlikely of places, but they might be there. There are so many supportive people on here. And maybe you shouldn't enter a serious relationship just quite yet. Its like when you have broken bones, and you keep going without giving yourself time to heal. You need time for yourself. Care for yourself, and patch up your wounds. Meet some people, take care of yourself. Rise from the ashes. If you work to rebuild yourself, people can't keep their eyes away from shining gold. And you'll shine like a star, people will notice when you seem radiant, and beautiful as the sun. I know it seems like it isn't a passing phase, but everything comes to an end. Please don't give up. Keep moving, and have hope.
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]