IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Discuss psychological disorders and concerns, physical health, and wellness.
Note: Friendship requests are NOT appropriate for this section.
Forum rules: Please keep in mind that topics on the forum are for open and public discussion and forum conversation. These are not requests to PM the user, but, rather, to have an open dialogue on the site.

If any person is looking for friendship or one-to-one private messaging then they should be posting within the Looking for Friendship area.
By Peon
Yes me too. a long time sufferer of chronic health problems. it is nice to not feel like i am the only one. getting the balance can be hard sometimes it'll be nice to find a Daddy one day who understands that it doesn't stop me loving someone deeply :hi:
Ooh mee!
I've got a degenerative condition. I don't have a diagnosis yet so I get to do lots of fun things like have lots of blood work done and mri's and stuff, boo :/. I'm having a sleep study done soonish, if anyone has had one I'm really interested in hearing your experience because I'm super nervous about it.
I have chronic pain issues and learning disabilities. I have many problems. They are endometriosis and jaw issues from botched surgery and fibromyalgia and other stuff. Not sure if these things will make me be too much work for a possible daddy but I hope not.
Me!

I'm not a spoonie due to illness. My lack of energy is more dependent on social demands. I am autistic and although I am pretty good at pretending to be just like everyone else it gets really exhausting trying to keep a facade of normalcy. It can sometimes take me days to get over social exhaustion and I am actually trying regression techniques in Cg/l to deal with it. I also have chronic depression which can dramatically limit the amount of spoons I have available.
help, i have no clue what im doing :(

i made an introduction and im not sure if i did i[…]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]