IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Discuss psychological disorders and concerns, physical health, and wellness.
Note: Friendship requests are NOT appropriate for this section.
Forum rules: Please keep in mind that topics on the forum are for open and public discussion and forum conversation. These are not requests to PM the user, but, rather, to have an open dialogue on the site.

If any person is looking for friendship or one-to-one private messaging then they should be posting within the Looking for Friendship area.
i gotta get myself diagnosed again..... ppl around me say i suddenly sometimes becomes like another person....

so far from the things i have recorded down. the info gotten from ppl around me. i have 4 personalities.....

1. Amber Hong (the host): that's my real surname and victim of childhood abuse (physical and psychological)(1999-2012), 19 years old going to 20. Depressed,suicidal and self harms.

2. Amber Sir Barnes-Lokison (Alter 1): the "normal" one. Happy, positive etc, also 19 going to 20. Protect Amber Hong Physically

3. Yakov/Yasha (alter 2): the flirty one. 23 years old. Strong like "winter soldier" protect Amber Hong Physically and mentally. Good at drinking

4. Name not given (alter 3): the little one. Mostly at Age 3-5 sometimes younger than 3. Non verbal, might have a bit of autistic-ness. A kind of "shield" and somewhat give back lost childhood....

Hobbies, likes and dislikes + allergies about the same for all 4

BTW, Yakov/Yasha sometimes might behave like a bastard.... just ignore when that happens. Yakov/Yasha is the only male alter.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I sometime be like a mixture of 2 alters but still the alter

eg. I might be a mixture of Amber Sif Barnes-Lokison and Yakov/Yasha. but my main Alter is Yakov/Yasha
I don't have so much personalities as I have personas. Like there are times when I slip into characters I guess. I'm still there and in control, but they take over, especially in certain situations. I don't have any abuse or trauma from childhood or anything... just a really crazy ex. So I don't think it's the same.

I don't know... I guess I'm trying somehow to relate and say I'm there for you? It might help to just talk to someone about them and if you know they're there and you're not, then that might be something telling you it's time to maybe work some things out? I'm not a mental health professional by any means, but I'm a little oddball when it comes to being me, I guess. :)

If you need to take care of you, do it. You're important and I want you to be safe. :hug:
Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]

Lost Little

Hii :hi: :hi: :hi: Congratulations on discover[…]