Discuss psychological disorders and concerns, physical health, and wellness.
Note: Friendship requests are NOT appropriate for this section.
Forum rules: Please keep in mind that topics on the forum are for open and public discussion and forum conversation. These are not requests to PM the user, but, rather, to have an open dialogue on the site.

If any person is looking for friendship or one-to-one private messaging then they should be posting within the Looking for Friendship area.
I've only recently been diagnosed with high functioning autism, although knowing what I know about it now, it seems pretty obvious. I have a bigger appointment coming up, with a more thorough diagnosis. And I agree that a lot of being little, for me, is just feeling free to be myself. :nodyes:
And I definitely agree, i have a hard time differentiating between "Am i like this because I'm a little, or because I'm Autistic." There seems to be a big overlap in between the two for me. :-?:

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links
Yup, add me to this too. I was diagnosed with autism as a baby in addition to ADHD, chronic anxiety, and sensory processing among other things. The main things that carry over into littlespace are my special interests/obsessions, anxiety, and sensory processing.

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links

I’m not sure but I have this same question. […]

I really really wanna be called Bub, and Prince, e[…]

Based on your wording, I feel there is a misunders[…]

:p2: Is Father's Day a day you celebrate in a spec[…]