Discuss psychological disorders and concerns, physical health, and wellness.
Note: Friendship requests are NOT appropriate for this section.
Forum rules: Please keep in mind that topics on the forum are for open and public discussion and forum conversation. These are not requests to PM the user, but, rather, to have an open dialogue on the site.

If any person is looking for friendship or one-to-one private messaging then they should be posting within the Looking for Friendship area.
I get told a lot that i am overly competitive in online games, and that i tend to spend valueable time instead of going out of the campus with the other students but i see nothing wrong with it. Plus i have been also known to talk nonstop about gamer i just really like to play, or new ones that give me the gamer hype. I just want to know if 3 to 5 hours a day is too much.

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links
By Fathom
Membership Days Posts Posts Friends Friends Signature
If you are happy then I don't see an issue! I'm a daily player. I love gaming and the interaction with multi player games. I have cruised through an entire day playing and have thought nothing of it.
I could be out spending money I don't need to or I can chillax at the house and play. I pick play. If I had a Little to enjoy the time with it would be different. But since my life is solo right now, I say Game On! I figure I have the strongest trigger finger on two continents!
The conversations I have gaming with others is priceless. I log 3 hours a day. Most movies are about 1:45 minutes long. I call it my quality time!

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links

Have you heard of a clothing company Hanna Anderso[…]

Webkinz Fun!

I just recently started a new webkinz account! I m[…]

I think because of my little age being around 1 1/[…]

July Colouring Page!

Don't know if this is where to submit the pictur[…]