IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Discuss psychological disorders and concerns, physical health, and wellness.
Note: Friendship requests are NOT appropriate for this section.
Forum rules: Please keep in mind that topics on the forum are for open and public discussion and forum conversation. These are not requests to PM the user, but, rather, to have an open dialogue on the site.

If any person is looking for friendship or one-to-one private messaging then they should be posting within the Looking for Friendship area.
I get told a lot that i am overly competitive in online games, and that i tend to spend valueable time instead of going out of the campus with the other students but i see nothing wrong with it. Plus i have been also known to talk nonstop about gamer i just really like to play, or new ones that give me the gamer hype. I just want to know if 3 to 5 hours a day is too much.
By Fathom
If you are happy then I don't see an issue! I'm a daily player. I love gaming and the interaction with multi player games. I have cruised through an entire day playing and have thought nothing of it.
I could be out spending money I don't need to or I can chillax at the house and play. I pick play. If I had a Little to enjoy the time with it would be different. But since my life is solo right now, I say Game On! I figure I have the strongest trigger finger on two continents!
The conversations I have gaming with others is priceless. I log 3 hours a day. Most movies are about 1:45 minutes long. I call it my quality time!
So long as you've got the capacity to function normally I don't think there's a problem with playing a lot. Everyone has their own ways of passing time, and a lot of people would still probably be sitting around for that time. Just make sure you stretch your little legs every once in a while to be safe!
By P00H834R
Hey theres nothing wrong with gaming, others use that time reading or watching movies anyways. I just scratched my favorite game im so upset with myself right now. Ahwell better see if i can have it fixed. Toodles :arr: :yes: :xp:
Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]

Lost Little

Hii :hi: :hi: :hi: Congratulations on discover[…]