IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Discuss psychological disorders and concerns, physical health, and wellness.
Note: Friendship requests are NOT appropriate for this section.
Forum rules: Please keep in mind that topics on the forum are for open and public discussion and forum conversation. These are not requests to PM the user, but, rather, to have an open dialogue on the site.

If any person is looking for friendship or one-to-one private messaging then they should be posting within the Looking for Friendship area.
I suffer with Manic Depression, Dissociative Identity Disorder, Mild Anxiety and several other wonderful issues.. But today, I'm here to seek advice on something related to CG/L, or at least relating to it..

In my time as a Caregiver (while I was actually taken by a Little, not while I was/am searching) I experienced many new emotions and feelings, some of which I had been lacking before, or had desperately needed, despite not knowing of their existence. I felt useful, that I was wanted, needed, that I had purpose and was not useless, along with that, the rest of the snailpoop and stress in my life just blurred into the background; the depression, the financial stress, even the constant fear of eviction had been reduced to a dull ache. After my Little left with another guy, I fell into disarray, feeling that I was nothing, completely unwanted and unneeded, that kinda firetrucked me up.. I sort of need to be there for someone, because in having someone else rely upon me, it gives me a sense of stability, of self-belief, things that I simply don't have usually.

Since becoming a Caregiver, I've developed a sort of usefulness complex, if that makes sense.. But my issue is, that it primarily applies to CG/L and having a Little to care for, protect and give all my love to. Unfortunately without that, all my other issues come back twice as hard, and I struggle to cope with them, often I have huge breakdowns, and they are absolute chaos

Does anyone else here have the same or a similar issue, if so, do you have any advice?

(For the record: I'm seeking help through counselling agencies and such, but as we all know, half of the time, they don't actually know what they're on about)
Identifying Role

For such a long time now I have I identified as a […]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]