IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Discuss psychological disorders and concerns, physical health, and wellness.
Note: Friendship requests are NOT appropriate for this section.
Forum rules: Please keep in mind that topics on the forum are for open and public discussion and forum conversation. These are not requests to PM the user, but, rather, to have an open dialogue on the site.

If any person is looking for friendship or one-to-one private messaging then they should be posting within the Looking for Friendship area.
By littleblacksnake
My daddy just left me. I loved him with all of my heart and soul and he's gone. I don't know what to do. I wish I had never met him. I wish I could erase my memory so I don't have to remember him anymore. More than anything I wish he'd stay. I wish we lived in a world where we could be together. I'm sorry if this is the wrong place to post this or if I don't really make sense. I've been crying for a while now and I don't really know where else to put this.
By Lilbeb
Hello my love!

I can hear how badly you're hurting right now, and I wish I could reach through the screen and give you a cuddle to make it better :>.<:
The pain will sting for quite a while, I won't deny that. And I know you'll long for his return, especially as a little when you rely on someone so intensely for a sense of emotional strength. You're super strong for voicing your pain as it is, and I know that tears will come, but his loss in your life only goes to show that now you are one step closer to finding the person that you're meant to be with!
& you can most definitely use this pain, to create strength. Let the pain of this all remind you that your heart was born to heal, much like your entire being was born to heal, and I promise you that it will not hurt so badly forever :heart:
Use this to understand how to be your own Daddy when times get tough as they are now; especially given that he has abandoned you so harshly, you'll need a littlespace respite and don't be afraid to let that be your own precious self, because after all, through everything in life, and at the end of each day, all you'll have is your perfect lil self, and that is enough :heart:
You should cry as much as you need and scream out to the harsh world how much you feel hurt by him, but also remember that someone who hurt you so badly and is willing to leave you seemingly as out if the blue as he did is not one you should want in your life, because dear he can do it again, and that's not what you deserve :heart:
Feel the love you still feel for him till it makes your heart ache in order to get it all out, but then remember that you're so beautiful and strong and worthy of so much better than someone who makes you feel this way :heart:
I wish you all the best little angel, you can do it and it will be okay! :heart:
By Overthinker
I know I'm late, but I know what you're going through. I was with someone for 2 and a half years when they left me for someone else. They were a big part of my life and everything sucked. I wasn't sure what I wanted anymore- not just dating, but with my life. Maybe that was a bad sign, but it doesn't matter.

I realized that I needed some time to myself. To really look at myself and where I was going. I was lost, and while people could try to point me in the right direction, I was the only one that could tell myself where I wanted to end up. And that's what you've got to figure out. You don't need to rethink everything, but take some time and remember who you are. What you want. Get comfortable with yourself, and do what's going to make you happy. It's okay to fall and cry, as long as you get back up. Hope you're doing a lot better!
I extremely know how you feel.. it wasn't two days ago that I was with my mommy... we had scheduled a flight to see each other and it ended up not working out because of time off... The same day we broke up and I lost someone really important to me... My mommy/my caregiver/the love of my life. It hit really hard and it still hurts. The emptiness, the loneliness and the utmost feeling of being lost and without a sense of purpose... what to do next..feeling like you don't know who to talk to because you'd typically talk to your Caregiver about stuff like this..but then you realize they're gone. I feel you on that emotional level :/
It stings, but it gets better.. She's taking an emotional/mental health break from things and maybe one day we'll be together again but I'm not sure.. Distance and time away doesn't do too well. So It hurts and it just feels lonely a lot. But it gets better, I'm sorry for not really putting much happiness in this post but well, I just wanted to sympathize and relate.
Everything happens for a reason, and no matter how much it hurts..and confusion of why it happened it'll get better. And you'll be a stronger person in the long run even if it takes being hurt for days and nights during the recovery process, it'll get better and in the end you'll be that much closer to being with the person you were destined to be with ultimately. And you'll be that much stronger in personal growth that you'll be ready for the right person. And I Know, you're probably telling yourself "But this person was the right person" Which i firmly believe in my situation, and while it's still a breakup it'll still be growth and development in my life and make me stronger in the long run... I hope, I dream, and I love all the little things. All the little things that make relationships so good and so bad at the same time, but the happiness is worth the sadness and in the end going through heart break will ensure a future of excitement and fulfillment.
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]