IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Discuss psychological disorders and concerns, physical health, and wellness.
Note: Friendship requests are NOT appropriate for this section.
Forum rules: Please keep in mind that topics on the forum are for open and public discussion and forum conversation. These are not requests to PM the user, but, rather, to have an open dialogue on the site.

If any person is looking for friendship or one-to-one private messaging then they should be posting within the Looking for Friendship area.
MPD(multiple personality disorder). He has been my master for 6 months now and I never told him I had MPD. I feel like I should, that I need to. But I love him and I dont want to lose him. How do you tell the person you love the most you are crazy....
Its best to tell him sooner rather than pay higher consequences by putting it off. Its something he needs to know as your long term partner. And supply him with reading materials explaining it so that he doesn't have misconceptions about what you go through. Its hard, and you may feel insecure but its the right responsible thing to do. You two have been together 6 months already so working with this hasn't been that huge of a problem so far im guessing? Telling him could only help you. And if he does leave it wasn't meant to be, and you'll likely find someone even better even if you don't want to believe that at first. I had major PTSD so trust me. Your mental issues aren't a problem with the right person, so long as you're also doing all you can to take care of yourself as well.
Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]

Lost Little

Hii :hi: :hi: :hi: Congratulations on discover[…]