IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Discuss psychological disorders and concerns, physical health, and wellness.
Note: Friendship requests are NOT appropriate for this section.
Forum rules: Please keep in mind that topics on the forum are for open and public discussion and forum conversation. These are not requests to PM the user, but, rather, to have an open dialogue on the site.

If any person is looking for friendship or one-to-one private messaging then they should be posting within the Looking for Friendship area.
I have Clinical Depression, bad enough that I willingly hospitalized myself some months ago. It's getting bad again, & I might have to do so again soon. I don't know how to tell my Little this. He is very insecure, suffers from depression himself, and he doesn't always pay attention to context. Our relationship is strictly platonic, & takes place solely through the internet.
I'm not good at making my words 'soft,' and some advice would be much appreciated.
I haven't been around in the community for a while, but I figure any advice would be helpful for someone in your position. Personally, no matter how difficult it would be not only for you but your little, mental health should always come first. Obviously, you understand this very well, as you are already trying to take precautions not only for yourself but the people around you. DDLG in the end is just a hobby, or a lifestyle to some, but it shouldn't be a defining feature of one's life (but that's only my opinion). If your little cannot handle adult situations like they should, then it's an issue of mental health for them, and maybe they shouldn't be preoccupied in a DDLG friendship and/or relationship if they can't handle basic reality. In the end, caregivers like yourself shouldn't worry too harshly about how your little should feel if your health, physically or mentally, is at jeopardy. It simply is what it is, and as a little I also have to do my part to take of my caregiver if they are not well. Since this is an issue of you being away from the internet for some time (if you happen to hospitalize yourself), assure your little that you won't be gone forever, as I've been through that road where I've been "ghosted" by someone I loved due to hospitalization or them simply not wanting to deal with me. But, as I'm saying, the situation becomes an adult situation where having fun in DDLG-mindsets cannot happen. Being "soft" isn't really an option in this case, but that's just me. Some may disagree, but reality is still that, reality. We're all still adults in the end.
Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]

Lost Little

Hii :hi: :hi: :hi: Congratulations on discover[…]