IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
SFW photos of yourself, little things, artwork, writing, audio recordings, or any other creations you'd like bring to community show and tell.
Forum rules: If your face, specifically, is shown in the photo(s) then please post the image(s) in the designated Selfie Shots.
By Magnus
So this is a picture i made at the request of a friend. I love to hear fantasies and stories (even ones i may not be personally turned on from) and if possible turn them into actual pictures. I'm more amateur at this point but if you don't mind then feel free to ask me for something. Depending on difficulty i may or may not be able to deliver, but never hurts to ask?
Attachments
daddysgirl2.png
daddysgirl2.png (142.32 KiB) Viewed 2125 times
By JuneStar
Fantastic artwork!

I'm quite fond of some of the details you threw in there to liven her up--the paci, the long socks, etc. You're a really good artist. I'm jealous! Please post all of your pretties for me to awe over. :o
By Magnus
Thanks! Getting compliments always encourages me to keep drawing. I always see what i dont like and then get frustrated. I originally wanted her bib to say "i <3 daddy" but it's nearly impossible to write out words with my digi-pencil. This was also the very first time i've actually shaded any of my artwork.

The only other pictures i have in my folder at the moment are uncolored or vore art. If you have any suggestions or requests for more little/big things (lawl puns) shoot.
New to being a little

Thank you I really appreciate you insight here :bh[…]

Caregivers leaving for work

I'm currently a "stay at home gf" and i […]

Ohhh don't worry about others. I felt weird at the[…]

Identifying Role

For such a long time now I have I identified as a […]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]