Photos of yourself, little things, artwork, writing, audio recordings, or any other creations you'd like bring to community show and tell.
Forum rules: If your face, specifically, is shown in the photo(s) then please post the image(s) in the designated Selfie Shots. There is literally bright green text on that area that says:

Selfie Shots
Post personal photos of yourself! Private, members-only section.
Note: If you appear in the photo please post it here.

Please keep this in mind in the future when choosing to share your lovely photos with us.
By Daxterman
I love that idea! How about you write about some of your desires and objectives as a little? (Let's imagine you always wanted to try something or go somewhere) How about writing about how you feel towards something like a cartoon, or a stuffie? Maybe make an album with all the information you can gather about your plushies!

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links
This is great! I made one a while back too. I really like the stuffy profile list and movies. I have a list of musics that make me feel little, a page for Daddy Time (activities to do with my Daddy), a When I'm Sick page, special pages for adventurez I go on, Limits, list of things for my little chest/sml backpack, aftercare ideas and what works, what i want help with..areas for improvement, rewards, punishments, things that make me feel little w/a Daddy. Hope at least one of these things helps. Can I use your ideas in mine?? I hope you have a great time making more of yours!

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links

well yes really sometimes I listen to lullabies so[…]

Sfw or asexual littles unite here!

I'm so happy I saw this thread! And Demisexual, I […]

“That's why DDlg/CGl is the lighter side of […]

Is It Okay That Daddy Ignores Me..?

Most importantly how does it make you feel when he[…]