Photos of yourself, little things, artwork, writing, audio recordings, or any other creations you'd like bring to community show and tell.
Forum rules: If your face, specifically, is shown in the photo(s) then please post the image(s) in the designated Selfie Shots. There is literally bright green text on that area that says:

Selfie Shots
Post personal photos of yourself! Private, members-only section.
Note: If you appear in the photo please post it here.

Please keep this in mind in the future when choosing to share your lovely photos with us.
By CindyLou
So I had to adult Saturday and go see my therapist, which is always very rough on me. So afterwards daddy took me out for snow cones and then to build a bear where I got 2! I got Squirtle and the Beast! This little girl is a happy camper!!

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links
By Birdi
I love Build-A-Bear so much!!! It is like a magical place that is so much fun! I am so glad for Build-A-Bear! And I'm really glad that the store understands that sometimes people who are adults want to make plush toys too!!

I am so glad your daddy did something so nice for you after a hard day! That is such a nice thing for him to do! :D

Last time I went to Build-A-Bear they didn't have any beasts! He looks so soft and snuggly! I hope you give them both a big hug for me and take good care of your new friends! Thank you for sharing your good day, that makes me happy to hear about!

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links

“That's why DDlg/CGl is the lighter side of […]

Is It Okay That Daddy Ignores Me..?

Most importantly how does it make you feel when he[…]

What are some points to look for when trying to f[…]

Enjoying punishments????

Do you enjoy “Funishments” or accept P[…]