Photos of yourself, little things, artwork, writing, audio recordings, or any other creations you'd like bring to community show and tell.
Forum rules: If your face, specifically, is shown in the photo(s) then please post the image(s) in the designated Selfie Shots. There is literally bright green text on that area that says:

Selfie Shots
Post personal photos of yourself! Private, members-only section.
Note: If you appear in the photo please post it here.

Please keep this in mind in the future when choosing to share your lovely photos with us.
By PBBabe
Decorated paci's can be soo spendy so I decided to try to make some of the ones I wanted with paci's I already had, shrinky dinks, permanent marker and a special type of mod podge. This wasn't very hard and I really liked doing it, watching them shrink is so fun to me!

I'm curious about how other crafty littles are customising theirs!

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links
By DaddyandKitten
I don't have the resources to do much customization on mine, sadly ;-; but I do use a metallic paint marker to do small silver polka dots on my pink paci! One day I want to get stickers and rhinestones to put on mine to make them prettier :yay: I like what you've done with yours, I really want to try it sometime!

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links
By PBBabe
That metallic sharpie idea is brilliant, I love that! Adding rhinestones is something I have been wanting to try but I could only find like mega bulk bags of them at them time I was looking.
I also glad you mentioned stickers because I already have some of those and hadn't thought of that!

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links

well yes really sometimes I listen to lullabies so[…]

Sfw or asexual littles unite here!

I'm so happy I saw this thread! And Demisexual, I […]

“That's why DDlg/CGl is the lighter side of […]

Is It Okay That Daddy Ignores Me..?

Most importantly how does it make you feel when he[…]