IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
SFW photos of yourself, little things, artwork, writing, audio recordings, or any other creations you'd like bring to community show and tell.
Forum rules: If your face, specifically, is shown in the photo(s) then please post the image(s) in the designated Selfie Shots.
Hey Y'all I wanted to show these adorable little juices that I sell at work. It's just a little bottle of juice that comes with a small toy.

It's a cute idea. However they are $3.20 a pop so they would definitely be a rare treat with how much juice I drink, and I don't know how others feel but I'm super picky about my juice, but I can say with confidence this was some of the worst apple juice I've ever tasted. So that made me a bit upset.

I did get Rainbow Dash so that makes me happy! And the bottle itself was nice, so I ended up dumping the bad juice and using it for good juice.

Thanks for reading! Have a great day. :heart:
I would absolutely love to try this juice c: What is the brand name? I am not very picky about my juice so I think it would be just fine for me, especially with the super cute toy that comes with it! My favorite juice is orange-pineapple, so I was wondering what flavors those come in. Thanks for sharing! c:
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]