Photos of yourself, little things, artwork, writing, audio recordings, or any other creations you'd like bring to community show and tell.
Forum rules: If your face, specifically, is shown in the photo(s) then please post the image(s) in the designated Selfie Shots. There is literally bright green text on that area that says:

Selfie Shots
Post personal photos of yourself! Private, members-only section.
Note: If you appear in the photo please post it here.

Please keep this in mind in the future when choosing to share your lovely photos with us.
Hey Y'all I wanted to show these adorable little juices that I sell at work. It's just a little bottle of juice that comes with a small toy.

It's a cute idea. However they are $3.20 a pop so they would definitely be a rare treat with how much juice I drink, and I don't know how others feel but I'm super picky about my juice, but I can say with confidence this was some of the worst apple juice I've ever tasted. So that made me a bit upset.

I did get Rainbow Dash so that makes me happy! And the bottle itself was nice, so I ended up dumping the bad juice and using it for good juice.

Thanks for reading! Have a great day. :heart:

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links
I would absolutely love to try this juice c: What is the brand name? I am not very picky about my juice so I think it would be just fine for me, especially with the super cute toy that comes with it! My favorite juice is orange-pineapple, so I was wondering what flavors those come in. Thanks for sharing! c:

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links

well yes really sometimes I listen to lullabies so[…]

Sfw or asexual littles unite here!

I'm so happy I saw this thread! And Demisexual, I […]

“That's why DDlg/CGl is the lighter side of […]

Is It Okay That Daddy Ignores Me..?

Most importantly how does it make you feel when he[…]