IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
SFW photos of yourself, little things, artwork, writing, audio recordings, or any other creations you'd like bring to community show and tell.
Forum rules: If your face, specifically, is shown in the photo(s) then please post the image(s) in the designated Selfie Shots.
Hello community! I just wanted to share some coloring pages I colored that I'm proud of /.\ I hope you enjoy! If you want any of the original coloring sheets feel free to ask and I will provide them and more!

I love these! I think you did a really good job. There's a lot of detail and nifty use of colors annnnd a good variety of picture styles. :) Out of all of them the mushroom would have to be my favorite. Look forward to seeing more!
Awe! thank you so much for the sweet comment, I really appreciate the positivity! I enjoy coloring pages because they're easy to find, they range in several assortments, and they are generally a productive way to spend time relaxing c: It's one of my absolute favoriteeeee free times and I find that they calm and soothe me when I'm frustrated or upset :hi: anyways, thank you again for the niceness and I hope you have a good weekend!

i
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]